No announcement yet.
X

1 day old and already dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought myself a full sheet of Monster stickers from the dealer. $12 for the sheet has about 20 decals on it. Should cover up some of the damage I did. I feel for you. Laid mine down with 298 on the odometer.
    If you dont get free tacos out of the deal then keep walking.

Comment

awe, don't worry... you're not alone.

i had mine for two hours, then had a case of the 'holy crap, she's heavier than she looks' syndrome.... toppled right over in the driveway... had to replace the turn signal

now let's never speak of that again.
      the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
      # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
      [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Sorry about your bike. Get sliders before any thing else happens.

Comment

My motorcycle safety class stated there are two types of riders: Those that dropped their bike and those that are GOING to drop their bike.

Comment

American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

I would first take it to a body shop and see what they can do as far as buffing them out. They can sometimes do miraculous things with buffers and polish.

As far as the one deep chip I would just get some color matched paint from the body and put a drop or 2 in the chip to fill. I did that with my bike and the people who don't know about the chips have a hard time finding them.

Comment

Sorry to hear it KC, if it makes you feel any better many of us on here have dropped our bikes as well. Mine was getting off the bike without the kick stand down and it was also very soon after I got it. It just happens. Before you take any immediate corrective actions make sure it's something you can't live with (at least until you've stopped beating yourself up about it), and spend that money on more fun mods like slip-on exhaust, silverstar headlights, led replacement bulbs, led dash lights, illumiglow gauges, etc...it'll help you forget about the blemishes!

Comment

Working...
                X