Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yellow and black to match my 03 yellow katana
    WHAT MAN? I am a NOOB

Comment

yellow and black dirt motocross helmet, red and gray arai, a black one with dark tint for bright days and a green one.......people keep giving me helmets when they sell their bike to me and I never get rid of em. Nice for people who want to ride with me though.

Comment

Red, white, and reflective silver HJC. Cheap, comfortable, and (hopefully) effective.

Comment

"Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

I used to wear an HJC CL-12 Fusion that looked kinda like this...

But I bought myself one of these for x-mas to match my Wileyco CF pipe

It's awesome!!!!

Comment

mine's a black HJC CL-15 with a rainbow tinted visor, and the gf's is a black AFX. my first helmet was color matched black and blue to match my kat. can't remember which brand it was though...

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
              "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

I have this helmet:

My wify's:

Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i have a flat black with crome shield icon alliance. and i have a scorpion exo-700 blue black silver and white

Comment

A good sceintific study on helmet color:

Abstract:

Objective To investigate whether the risk of motorcycle crash related injuries is associated with the conspicuity of the driver or vehicle. Design Population based case-control study. Setting Auckland region of New Zealand from February 1993 to February 1996. Participants 463 motorcycle drivers (cases) involved in crashes leading to hospital treatment or death; 1233 motorcycle drivers (controls) recruited from randomly selected roadside survey sites. Main outcome measures Estimates of relative risk of motorcycle crash related injury and population attributable risk associated with conspicuity measures, including the use of reflective or fluorescent clothing, headlight operation, and colour of helmet, clothing, and motorcycle. Results Crash related injuries occurred mainly in urban zones with 50 km/h speed limit (66%), during the day (63%), and in fine weather (72%). After adjustment for potential confounders, drivers wearing any reflective or fluorescent clothing had a 37% lower risk (multivariate odds ratio 0.63, 95% confidence interval 0.42 to 0.94) than other drivers. Compared with wearing a black helmet, use of a white helmet was associated with a 24% lower risk (multivariate odds ratio 0.76, 0.57 to 0.99). Self reported light coloured helmet versus dark coloured helmet was associated with a 19% lower risk. Three quarters of motorcycle riders had their headlight turned on during the day, and this was associated with a 27% lower risk (multivariate odds ratio 0.73, 0.53 to 1.00). No association occurred between risk and the frontal colour of drivers' clothing or motorcycle. If these odds ratios are unconfounded, the population attributable risks are 33% for wearing no reflective or fluorescent clothing, 18% for a non-white helmet, 11% for a dark coloured helmet, and 7% for no daytime headlight operation. Conclusions Low conspicuity may increase the risk of motorcycle crash related injury. Increasing the use of reflective or fluorescent clothing, white or light coloured helmets, and daytime headlights are simple, cheap interventions that could considerably reduce motorcycle crash related injury and death.

Full article:
                    Objective To investigate whether the risk of motorcycle crash related injuries is associated with the conspicuity of the driver or vehicle. Design Population based case-control study. Setting Auckland region of New Zealand from February 1993 to February 1996. Participants 463 motorcycle drivers (cases) involved in crashes leading to hospital treatment or death; 1233 motorcycle drivers (controls) recruited from randomly selected roadside survey sites. Main outcome measures Estimates of relative risk of motorcycle crash related injury and population attributable risk associated with conspicuity measures, including the use of reflective or fluorescent clothing, headlight operation, and colour of helmet, clothing, and motorcycle. Results Crash related injuries occurred mainly in urban zones with 50 km/h speed limit (66%), during the day (63%), and in fine weather (72%). After adjustment for potential confounders, drivers wearing any reflective or fluorescent clothing had a 37% lower risk (multivariate odds ratio 0.63, 95% confidence interval 0.42 to 0.94) than other drivers. Compared with wearing a black helmet, use of a white helmet was associated with a 24% lower risk (multivariate odds ratio 0.76, 0.57 to 0.99). Self reported light coloured helmet versus dark coloured helmet was associated with a 19% lower risk. Three quarters of motorcycle riders had their headlight turned on during the day, and this was associated with a 27% lower risk (multivariate odds ratio 0.73, 0.53 to 1.00). No association occurred between risk and the frontal colour of drivers' clothing or motorcycle. If these odds ratios are unconfounded, the population attributable risks are 33% for wearing no reflective or fluorescent clothing, 18% for a non-white helmet, 11% for a dark coloured helmet, and 7% for no daytime headlight operation. Conclusions Low conspicuity may increase the risk of motorcycle crash related injury. Increasing the use of reflective or fluorescent clothing, white or light coloured helmets, and daytime headlights are simple, cheap interventions that could considerably reduce motorcycle crash related injury and death.
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I have an HJC CS-12 it was black but it's now a matte blue. I also have a blue/white Scorpion EXO-400 Radium Sting with a silver mirrored faceshield. It matches my Nitro jacket and my bike.

'06 600 Katana
                      http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                      Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                      Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Red Shoei
                        Black HJC
                        Gambler graphics Suomy

Comment

Just bought this exact one last week HJC CL-15:
                          Attached Files
                          There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Comment

My new lidFulmer)

This one was sold yesterdayICON)

Watch for your Guardian Angel
                            750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Nice lid loco. I just got a Fulmer Joust in Blue and the design is awesome. Comfortable too.
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Soldier do you know if is possible to get a tinted visor for a Fulmer,btw the Joust has some sick graph
                                Watch for your Guardian Angel
                                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Working...
                                X