No announcement yet.
X

paint?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extended swinger on a kat is still a bunch of fail if you ask me but its your money
    I am a Penn State fanatic.
    Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

I know everyone says that bt what no one understands is that im doing this to show ppl, it can b done without buying a kit and sepnding close to or more than 1000 bucks, that and im opening a shop of my own so its pritty much showing ppl some of the ideas i have and talent
      think yall can catch me now

Comment

It has been done quite a few times for well less then $1000. That does not alter the fact that it is still a stretched katana.....
        I am a Penn State fanatic.
        Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post

dumdum, I have never heard of "ment" green, do you mean Mint green?

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            It's a good idea to be grammatically correct if you're criticizing someone else's grammar.
            Reread. I wasn't criticizing.
            Extra life.

Comment

ok so why does everyone on this site have to criticiz everything? i though this sight was supposed to help or incurrage ppl bt what ever last time i get on this sight

Comment

Not everyone is critical, and many of us like to encourage people with their builds. It's up to you to wade through the BS. Sure, I gave you a little hell for your lack of grammar and punctuation, and you got over it, no big deal. I could give you all the help in the world about not only painting that bike, but also about the extended arm. I love doing paint and body, and I had an extended arm on my bike at one point. If you'd like to know my opinions on either, ask. If not, that's fine too. Sorry you're letting people you don't know across the internet hurt your feelings. No one controls that but you bro.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by dumdum21 View Post
                  ok so why does everyone on this site have to criticiz everything? i though this sight was supposed to help or incurrage ppl bt what ever last time i get on this sight
                  I can't lie; your grammar is poor. I had a very hard time trying to follow some of your posts.

At the same time, it doesn't really matter what I think. I'm just a guy on a forum, like everyone else with their opinions. If I get crap on a forum, I usually ignore it because I don't take internet chatter seriously. I may respond, but it's never with emotion. Don't get too bent out of shape over the remarks of others.
                  Extra life.

Comment

Yolo? ....
                    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

sorry everyone for getting so mad, im just tired of people telling me u cant do this or that. Im better now no more anger for me, working on the bike made me happy agian. Ill post some pics on what ive done so far like it or not im very happy of what ive done so far

Comment

im likeing it if u dont than to fn bad hahahahaha
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nobody said you can't do anything. If you want to do it, do it. Take the comments as their opinion that you asked for, nothing more. Now for extending the swing arm, If it's for showing your talent, go for it. If you plan on riding it, It's gonna handle like crap. Extended swing arms are for drag racing, no turns. Like the green, How far extended are you going?

Your going to need some suspension upgrades with that long of an extension, the stock shock can't support that. Got any ideas on it?
                          Last edited by 92xjunker; 10-28-2012, 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                          spammer police
                          USAF veteran
                          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

NICE COLOR

Comment

Wow, opel is still around. who knew, GM should have kept the company.
                              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran
                              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                                Nobody said you can't do anything. If you want to do it, do it. Take the comments as their opinion that you asked for, nothing more. Now for extending the swing arm, If it's for showing your talent, go for it. If you plan on riding it, It's gonna handle like crap. Extended swing arms are for drag racing, no turns. Like the green, How far extended are you going?

Your going to need some suspension upgrades with that long of an extension, the stock shock can't support that. Got any ideas on it?
                                i had one idea the r6 rear shock ive been reading thats what everyone is doing but thats my big question i have its streched 10 ins just like i wanted and all show its not going to ride very far but back to the shock can i get a better shock other than the r6 ? im not to big of a fan on the r6s i would be very happy on some good comments from you guys thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X