X

Crazy drivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy drivers

Watch this vid at the beginning. It gets better at around 5:51 again!

CRAZY PEOPLE IN TRUCKS!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM&feature=related[/ame]
    R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Supposedly this is comments from the rider who had the camera...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Comment

Seriously....wow!
        01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Comment

Didn't someone just post this a couple weeks ago? Or maybe I saw it somewhere else.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I should think that with a license plate number and video the cops wouldn't have too much trouble rounding up the truck driver if they wanted to.

I was pretty surprised when I saw the rider stepping in front of his bike with a cellphone in his hand instead of his helmet. The temptation to break the guy's skull must have been pretty strong.
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

The truck driver was being a total d***, but honestly, when you ride that fast on roads with regular drivers, you're bound to attract attention from a nut sooner or later. I'm not suggesting they deserved anything. I'm simply saying this is the kind of sh** that can happen when you turn farm roads where cagers roam into a two-wheel race circuit.

However, personally, I would have double-teamed him before he had a chance to get to that tire iron and put him in the hospital for a month.
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                The truck driver was being a total d***, but honestly, when you ride that fast on roads with regular drivers, you're bound to attract attention from a nut sooner or later. I'm not suggesting they deserved anything. I'm simply saying this is the kind of sh** that can happen when you turn farm roads where cagers roam into a two-wheel race circuit.

However, personally, I would have double-teamed him before he had a chance to get to that tire iron and put him in the hospital for a month.

The "speed" comment, and the "double yellow" passing comments seem to come up alot.

Speed limit on the road was 55mph.

Rider claims speeds they were traveling was between 50-65 max on their ride. NOT speed demons at all. Most people on this board I'm sure regularly keep to less than 9 over the limit, but not nessasary exactly the limit. Perfectly reasonalble.

KY law permits passing in the left lane, and specifically addresses that the vehicle being passed must assist in making it a safe practice.

The left lane pass was legal, and safe per the KY law specifications.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Pretty sure somebody figured out that between some landmarks it was 5 miles, and it took them 7 minutes and change. That's not too fast.

I don't know what I'd find more satisfying...... if the police finally catch up to him, or if a band of the local riders find him first.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                    The "speed" comment, and the "double yellow" passing comments seem to come up alot.

Speed limit on the road was 55mph.

Rider claims speeds they were traveling was between 50-65 max on their ride. NOT speed demons at all. Most people on this board I'm sure regularly keep to less than 9 over the limit, but not nessasary exactly the limit. Perfectly reasonalble.
                    Krey

Why suuuure they were going the speed limit all the way. That's why the guy's truck was straining to stay on the road to catch the guy. And they didn't try to pass the guy on a yellow line either. I'm also suuuuure all those country curves near rural residential homes maintain 55-65 as their speed limits anyway. -Because no Kentucky farmer on a tractor would ever think of pulling out on to a road past a blind curve. Why on Earth would they not have a reason to claim otherwise while posting this video? hmmmmm

I drive a POS 2003 Ford Ranger. It has the handling characteristics of a battle cruiser, and I do 75-80 around some fairly quick curves in DC with no effort, so they were moving faster that that. I have also ridden sport and supersport bikes since 1984 and like to think I have a pretty good eye for estimating speed.

Also, I do Sunday rides on my bike at or near the speed limit most of the time and never have to lean to get around a corner at those speeds unless it's really sharp. Those curves were not that sharp and there were points he either had a knee down or was close to it.

Anyway, we can argue speeds all day. Whatev. It's all speculation on our part. But you can't honestly deny they pulled some maneuvers that escallated the incident further than it should have gone. As motorcyclists, it is up to us to keep a cool head when a cager goes off the deep end because we are risking more.

He should have just got 'em on film and let the moron go.

And when ANYONE in a truck stops, drive on by. I don't know about Kentucky, but in many places people get shot for less and a truck has a lot of places to hide significant firepower. Let's not become myopic and one-sided in our views because we're on two wheels and they're not.
                    Last edited by Nero; 06-09-2011, 08:49 AM.
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Regardless of speed or what's legal u leave that kinda thing to authority , not a f150 a nutcase & a crowbar... people are ignorant , I would've laughed had the moron wrecked
                      01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Comment

alright i thought the early thing of him not letting dude pass was it but you gotta keep watching at 4:21 is my real beef thats the life ender right there. i do alot of country riding and im alil county my self, i might not have a backglass to hang my firearm from but it definetly would of turned into the road warrior real quick. the front rider shoulda pulled off to the side thou not escalated it like that pretty much playin chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                          Why suuuure they were going the speed limit all the way. That's why the guy's truck was straining to stay on the road to catch the guy. And they didn't try to pass the guy on a yellow line either. I'm also suuuuure all those country curves near rural residential homes maintain 55-65 as their speed limits anyway. -Because no Kentucky farmer on a tractor would ever think of pulling out on to a road past a blind curve. Why on Earth would they not have a reason to claim otherwise while posting this video? hmmmmm

I drive a POS 2003 Ford Ranger. It has the handling characteristics of a battle cruiser, and I do 75-80 around some fairly quick curves in DC with no effort, so they were moving faster that that. I have also ridden sport and supersport bikes since 1984 and like to think I have a pretty good eye for estimating speed.

Also, I do Sunday rides on my bike at or near the speed limit most of the time and never have to lean to get around a corner at those speeds unless it's really sharp. Those curves were not that sharp and there were points he either had a knee down or was close to it.

Anyway, we can argue speeds all day. Whatev. It's all speculation on our part. But you can't honestly deny they pulled some maneuvers that escallated the incident further than it should have gone. As motorcyclists, it is up to us to keep a cool head when a cager goes off the deep end because we are risking more.

He should have just got 'em on film and let the moron go.

And when ANYONE in a truck stops, drive on by. I don't know about Kentucky, but in many places people get shot for less and a truck has a lot of places to hide significant firepower. Let's not become myopic and one-sided in our views because we're on two wheels and they're not.
                          I just think your flat out wrong.

Krey
                          93 750 Kat

Comment

Regardless of how you pass a pick up truck...when they ATTEMPT TO KILL you with their truck...they are in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                              I just think your flat out wrong.

Krey
                              Same here from me to you. Oh well, life goes on.
                              =USAF= Retired

Comment

Working...
                              X