X

The nightmare katana lowered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nightmare katana lowered

I know its been a while since I've done this project and I heard a lot of crap about not having any pics up yet. But here's a picture on the way to the rock and rye festival in templeton. I'll get up more pics of the project its self and newer pics with the new paint job on it too soon.

Wow, that's LOW! How does it ride/turn like that?
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
      Wow, that's LOW! How does it ride/turn like that?
      Well it has a solid strut in back now so its a little rough on bumpy roads but its a little better with a passenger. Turning is just fine. I've only drug the pegs a couple of times.

Comment

lol
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
        X