No announcement yet.
X

Slippery Crotch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A subject line like that's just not fair! Then you start reading and the basic elements are motorcycles, a slippery crotch and leather...

What about getting a cloth seat skin?
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

There you go again! OK...gather thoughts......I had my seat re-skinned to a two texture type.......honeycombed in the " meaty areas" and smooth as a fresh shaved.........on the sides. It does help and when you WANT a slippery crotch....then you can go for it!!! KK you are a rock star
      sigpic

Comment

Tank grip pads would make sense to me. This would keep you free to slip side-to-side but when accelerating you are usually tucked down and in so you would be able to keep contact against the tank pads. Triumph has some nice looking pads.
        In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

Tricky, tricky! Not nice!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Tech Spec tank pads. Yup.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I think your might be stuck with gripping the bejezzus out of it. Heck maybe time to get a leather seat? (I'm assuming yours is still stock?) The unfortunate thing is that it who knows if it'll work and corbain seats for kats are like 350 US or something
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

i recovered my seat in a vinyl called grabber vinyl. looks good too!
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

Corbin is still slippery too. I just figure it makes the kat seem more powerful since it's "throwing" me back.
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
                    Corbin is still slippery too. I just figure it makes the kat seem more powerful since it's "throwing" me back.
                    Depends on the leather you choose. I have the snake skin leather on my Buell and it is quite grippy on my leathers, and on the Kat, I have the plain leather, and it is a bit slick, but not too bad overall.
                    Pics
                    Pics
                    No pics yet
                    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Crazy glue works good!
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Hello, KK...don't mind me...just passing through...

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                          Hello, KK...don't mind me...just passing through...
                          funny, that's what most of the men in my life say.
                          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                            funny, that's what most of the men in my life say.

Hang in there kk, you'll find a guy who doesn't mind "high maintenance"
                            Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Originally posted by cybrnathan View Post
                              Hang in there kk, you'll find a guy who doesn't mind "high maintenance"
                              lol if my foot reached that far, nathan, i'd be punting you in the knee-cap right aboot now.
                              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                                lol if my foot reached that far, nathan, i'd be punting you in the knee-cap right aboot now.

What did I say???
                                Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Working...
                                X