No announcement yet.
X

new to katriders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again lol welcome to kr lol have you check on google as far as i know katanas don't have much you can modify most modifications we do it ourselves like me i'm about to make my own crash cage for my 95 katana 750... btw i'm kinda interested in the stretchers too hmmm i'll start looking too
    Attached Files
    by night and day, we'll keep riding until one day.... we may pass away

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by muddyman184 View Post
        welcome to KR you can install lowering links i see in the forum (ne-oublie) is the one to talk to as for stretching the frame check out teddy's and kreylyn's profile
        Welcome!
        Muddyman is right, search for ne-oublie to get your lowering links. He will help you get to what ever hight you want. As for stretching the frame and any other mod you might be interested in just do a search. You will find someone has talked about it or done it. Good Luck!
        Ride it like you stole it!!!

MSGT ANDREI A. YOUNG
        U.S.M.C Semper Fidelis!!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR
          THE DOC
          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
          mistake when you make it again.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR from NC!!! The best way to stretch your swing is to take it to a local shop. Have them chop it in half exactly 1'' before the axle/adjuster wholes and insert 2 pieces (top and bottom) 1"x1" square steel 2'' longer than the desired stretch length. there will be a small gap in between. You can use a small piece of plate steel or we used nuts to weld the gap up. The key to keeping everything straight and true is a ruler, square and lots of patience!

Comment

Working...
              X