X

CBR F4i.....anybody know 'em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOCTORNITRO View Post
    I have an '01, and I LOVE it! Fuel injection Water- cooled Plenty of power Comfortable enough to ride 3-400 miles at a time Looks that make yer jaw drop

Upgraded from a 2001 Kat, and (don't hate) I'll never go back!

Awwww, come on Darrin... tell the guy how you really feel.
    sigpic

Comment

I've ridden one last summer, good power and very comfy. I was able to pull it up in 2nd gear and ride the wheelie through 4th before I sat it down. Could of kept going but id like to see my kids grow up. Not sure what year it was, but it still had the single seat so it was a little older. Im about 5' 11" at 150 lbs. and I fit beautifully.

Comment

good info.

Comment

i have the cbr f3 thats my commuter every day . throw some sticky tires on it and do a couple of simple mods and you have a streetable trackbike. best easy hp is to swap the cams and retune
          shiny side up, at least when I'm not doing a barrel roll

Comment

i ride my kat ( 95 750 ) all day and my wrists and lower back don't hurt at all . are you telling me a 2007 and up cbr 600 would be just as comfortable for me ( i'm 5ft 9 in , 170 lbs ) . i;m looking to get something lighter and a bit more sporting but will keep the kat .

Comment

ok , i think i have two different bikes confused because theres a regular 600 and a 600 rr . or do i have that wrong ? which is the comfortable one ? i notice one has a katana like seat and the other one looks like it has an ironing board for a seat .

Comment

Working...
              X