Suspension Qs I think.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Qs I think.

Okay here it goes.
    Please explain how the settings on the top of the forks work. Can they be put all the way to the left for both then turned clock-wise one click at a time? Will this put them at the same setting?
    Also.
    I weigh 190lbs and am 6'1". I have a stock 2000 Kat 600. I also have Metzeler Z6 120 front/ 160 rear. What would be a good setting for taking the twisties? I think more stiff? Any suggestions?
    Next.
    What are some suggestions for stopping vibrations in the handlebars. Dampeners? Or is this redundant?
    I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

well for the virbrations check your bar end are they stock steel ones or aftermarket alum. if there not stock buy a set of stock ones they work the best. as for a suspension setting i couldnt tell ya i ussally let a suspension guys at the track set it up for me best bet wooul be to find a shop or a raceer/trackday nut in your area that might know how to adjust and set it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Sin
      well for the virbrations check your bar end are they stock steel ones or aftermarket alum. if there not stock buy a set of stock ones they work the best. as for a suspension setting i couldnt tell ya i ussally let a suspension guys at the track set it up for me best bet wooul be to find a shop or a raceer/trackday nut in your area that might know how to adjust and set it for ya
      Could you tell me what notches yours is set up for refference. I would appreciate the input. Thanks
      I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

Working...
      X