X

You knew they had to.... 2010 GSX1250f

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm like'n this Bandit as well.

When Suzuki upgraded the Bandit to the 1250 model, they stopped at the the exterior. With some simple bolt-on fairings it looks modern now.
    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

I would ride it, but personally I don't really "feel" it.
      sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Another French web site with more pics and another (flash) video.

À partir d'avril 2010, Suzuki remplacera sa 1250 Bandit S et proposera une GSX 1250 FA, équipée d'un carénage, cette fois intégral façon sport-GT.

Comment

i'd rock it!

Comment

this bike should have the rightfull name it deserves KATANA

Comment

something just doesn't look right to me on the new bandit, maybe it doesn't look 'big' enough or the design is to 'sharp', not sure what it is.

Comment

ohh it looks right liquid cooled, fuel injected, suzuki sport tourer, with power that the katana 600-750 lack. i love the new gsxf1250. now lets just shave a little weight off.

Comment

It looks awesome.
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                    i'd buy it and put Kat decals on it anyway but thats just me
                    I'm +1 on that! make a kat1250! I'd do that to a busa too!!! GSX's all
                    WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
                    We Will Always remember!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't mind that at all but don't like the colour. I'd personally like it in white with some silver and red highlights. Also fit an aftermarket can such as a carbon Yoshimura

What's the story with wanting a 180 rear? I find the steering great as it is (I use a Michelin Pilot Power front and Michelin Pilot Road2 rear) and wouldn't want to mess around with it by fitting a much wider tyre. Fitting that combination made the steering quicker and lighter.
                      Last edited by Stickman; 10-16-2009, 04:39 AM. Reason: Added
                      Do not walk behind me for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just f*#@ off and leave me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodimus View Post
                        or if you cant wait, or if they dont ship the bike to the states- go buy a bandit 1250 and the 650F's Plastics - they will bolt right on....
                        Damn you suzuki- you stole my idea....

Now THAT's engineering!
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

hope they offer luggage as options

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                            Won't be long yahoos here (you know who you are) will be decrying it: "Waaaa. That ain't a Kat. Waaaa."
                            It's not a Kat. Actually, I question whether it's even Suzuki designed. It looks like a BMW and YZF1000 got drunk....9 months later out popped the Bandit 1250f.
                            Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                            You bunch of babies.
                            2) You say that as if it's a bad thing? Babies are cute.
                            Some people are primarily positive, others negative. Some argue about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Me? I drink the contents and call it empty.

Comment

Originally posted by XRider View Post
                              I would venture to say that the luggage would no different than what their using now, which I believe is Givi stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by XRider View Post
                                Something like this?
                                Don't mind this colour scheme either
                                Last edited by Stickman; 10-21-2009, 07:48 AM.
                                Do not walk behind me for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just f*#@ off and leave me alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X