No announcement yet.
X

Alex's 1989 Katana 750 picture thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex, the photos (while good) just don't do your bike justice! Truly incredible job, man! Good to meet and talk to ya, too!

Comment

I must admit I was repainting my bike when I saw some pics of the rally and saw your bike. I decided to paint my lower cowl silver just like you have yours, it really accents the red. I will post when I am done as well.
      Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Thanks guys!
        My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

show us the CROT marks

great bike, especially after ya got a new battery and i dotn have to run in full gear pushing ya to get ya started

See My Garage for mods...
          T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
          Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Nice bike, great pix...
            2014 Ducati Monster 1200
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Thank you. Not much has changed with the bike in the last two years, besides the odometer being about 25,000km richer.

sigpic

Comment

Tight...

Comment

WOW! I've only been on this site for 30 minutes and I have found my inspiration. However, unlike you, I have never prepared or painted anything besides an interior wall of my house. Here's to the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JaMay007 View Post
                    WOW! I've only been on this site for 30 minutes and I have found my inspiration. However, unlike you, I have never prepared or painted anything besides an interior wall of my house. Here's to the experience.

Hope it works out for you. Take the time to look through this site and you should be able to find all the information you need.

... and if not, we're always here to answer questions.

sigpic

Comment

inspiring!

I recently did a trade which left me with a new hobby...89 kat 750. I am excited about the possibilities.

Comment

Just looking at the before pic I would have said not to touch it. It looked great but I have to admit that that thing in red and silver is way better! Outstanding job.

Comment

Working...
                        X