Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Starting to motovlog, any interest in Katriders intro on videos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to motovlog, any interest in Katriders intro on videos?

Hey guys,
    Well, I have officially gotten my feet wet in the motovlogging community and I am active on multiple vlogging sites to start getting good material around for the next couple months worth of riding. So basically what I am getting at is, I was wondering if you guys would like some YouTube exposure and exposure on other sites? How this would work is my introduction would come up and then afterwards the KatRiders ad would come up and then phase out as my video began.
    I plan on covering multiple subjects in my vlogs and videos that I post on Youtube that will be anything from Motovlogs, to fitness and simply taking rides in either my old Porsche or my WRX. I would eventually like to get sponsors that would allow me to test their products through having a diverse channel that covers multiple topics with the main focus being on my motovlogs. I also figure that with my certifications in personal training and health knowledge that I could make some helpful videos for a large majority of people.
    So, what do you guys say? Would you like to have a little exposure through out the internet on my videos? I honestly think that it would be a good opportunity for the forums to gain a bigger following with more Kat riders looking for helpful advice from nice people.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

Bueller?
    ~Author Unknown

Comment

Sounds like something to take up with the admin(s) directly...

Comment

Suggestions?
        ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X