No announcement yet.
X

My Kat's First Low-Side :'(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, if I ever have to go to trial and need good graphic displays I'm coming to you!

Glad to hear everything turned out relatively well, considering. Good Gear is always priceless. We don't have many streetcar grooves out here (hell, we don't even have streetcars anymore) but we do have major ruts in lot of the carpool lanes on the freeways. I hate those things!

Easy fixes on the Kat. Don't worry about the pride thing. It's nothing that we all haven't done at one time or another.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks tdrcomm

Anyway, I spent most of this evening covering up the fairing damage with stickers. And things worked out really well. The black decals were a good colour match for the black "Katana" zig-zag and covered up the God-aweful scratch marks.

And I bought some GSX-R (the "R: Racing" logo) stickers from Canadian Tire for $4 and strategically placed them over one of the scratches. So now it actually looks like authentic Suzuki branding Hell of a lot cheaper than a $300 paint job (which I will probably do next spring anyway).

Comment

Working...
      X