X

new gear indicator...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gear indicator...

while looking at batts i saw this. looks pretty cool has alot of other features i havent seen in an indicator before. not sure if it works with the kat but most likely as it has every other suzuki listed, maybe an adapter needed. be cool but the price is a bit high ; \

03 katanika

I think Spedee has one on his Kat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
      I think Spedee has one on his Kat.
      they havent even shipped yet.... its not a normal gear indicator, at least not according to this seller.
      03 katanika

Comment

i think it only works with fuel injected bikes

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004
          i think it only works with fuel injected bikes
          +1 you need an adapter...

Comment

might be a go with the post98 bikes because of electric speedo, but a no go on the pre98 because of mechanical speedo. on all the gear indicators, they have needed electric tach and electric speedo. i want one on my bike, but can't find one or figure out how to get one to work. I think the other gear indicators are around that price also.

but what is TRE?

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Timing Retard Eliminator
              Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by blackkat98
                Timing Retard Eliminator
                Applies only to bikes with a separate timing retard circuit and fuel injection normally (not applicable on the Kat).

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

So, us guys with a pre 98 are screwed? seems like it would be awesome to have a gear indicator and even cooler to have all digital gauges. Any hope for us?

Comment

there is one member that has digital gauges on here on his pre98 but don't know who, and got a gear indicator to work. i will look around and see what i find.

i found this i'll try and search some more later:

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

thanks a lot. seems like there might actually be hope for us. i knew there was a reason i read these forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X