X

Pre exhaust and jet kit questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre exhaust and jet kit questions

So some of you have figured out, some of you haven't....I'm a cheap skate.... that said I'm on the hunt for a jet kit for my 95 600. Curious if there are other Suzuki bikes or any bike really with the same carbs on them so I might expand my search in the jet kit area.... now the exhaust...I'm actually a fan of the dual on a 600 because it's rare...and slightly unnecessary imo but that makes it cool to me. Are there any actual performance exhausts for the pre 6? If the duals must go that's fine just searching for better flow....

Or exhausts from another bike that are compatible
    Last edited by Beer4blood; 09-09-2016, 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Try the search above
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Sadly my phone doesn't allow me to use this option

Comment

My old phone didn't either

Pretty sure you're getting the kit for the kat. If you're going factory Pro (you should) it's ~$120. No ones going to be selling them used, way to awesome to want to remove and get rid of.

Most performance exhausts are likely to be 4 into 1 just because of weight savings. I'd suggest Google search it. Might get lucky and find something. Doubtful as it's a bike that's been out of production a long time, but ya never know
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Yea I've found a few kits one for 75 listed as 90-94 but we all know it'll fit up to 97. 4 into one is acceptable but I've yet to come across one. Anyone ever try an old gsxr exhaust? According to my findings the six is just a sleeved down 750 block .... logic would dictate one might fit

Comment

Early gixxer header will fix. The Kat motor is a detained gixxer motor.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
            X