Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I'm Back...finally back...so now stay off the sidewalks....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back...finally back...so now stay off the sidewalks....

Well after 5 weeks of not having my Kat she is finally back in my hands...so what happened??? Well I was riding one night and all of a sudden I lose power...she had an idle problem but nothing like this...so I get her home and look around...nothing...well I decide to take her to the mechanics....I bring her in and the mechanic says it will be at least 2 weeks until he gets to her...I decide to leave her there because she's no use to me sitting in my garage...well 3 weeks go by and I don't hear from the mechanic..I stop by and he has a ton of bikes there...says he's been busy and that he had found the one issue with the bike...vaccum hose came off that's why it was sounding so bad...oh well he said he needed to take apart and rebuild the set of carb I had brought him a while ago...well today as my day got crappier...my cell rings...Southland Suzuki...mechanic tell me she's ready to go home...He rebuild/cleaned out the carbs I had brough him...he also found an electrical problem and diagnosed bad coils...so I cringe and ask how much..Expecting $600 to $700 worth of work....he says $310...I am stoked...it may seem like a lot to many of you but I once got ripped off by the first mechanic I took my bike to...we won't go into that....anyways now she's in my garage and I'm going to go for a ride...LATER!!!
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

I know it's good to have her back

Comment

yeah, I can't wait to back out on my bike
      Live and Lean.
      When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
      "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
      Romans 3:23

Comment

Hope she's tip-top again and it doesn't give you any more issues....

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Got back from my ride a while ago...what fun..I'm so glad I got my bike back...she purrrrrssss...and she's got more uph...$$$ well spent in my opinion..Can't wait for daylight to get back on the road...oh well she needs a washin also been out in the elements..so that will be later in the morning..
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Glad to see you're back on the sidewalk... er... road again.
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
            X