X

Full system for the 750 2001

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full system for the 750 2001

I am thinking about changing the stock exhaust with a full system. As far as I can see yoshimura dosent make any full system for this bike, actualy the only manifacture i have found so fare is DandD. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any diferent brands to recomend?.

What i realy want to do is to do it all at once, Jet kit, K&N and Full system. Anyone who have tested this on a simular (750, 2001) modell?

Edit: After spending some houers on the board i can see that i will not need change my original air filter. So will the best solution bee a IVAN jet kit, with only a slip on, or a diferent jet kit with a full exhaust system?

Stian

I think Hindle makes full systems for the 750. I talked to Ivan about a jet kit with a slip on. He said that a better difference will be observed with a full system
    2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

For the best jet kit, you can refer the following post; Theres probably more posts, you can just do a search on jet kits.

2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

Comment

everyone i talk to has had a bad experience with dynojet and k&n pod filters. well i have them both , a leovince slip on, ignition advancer, minus 1 in the front etc.. it took a while to tune it properly but it was wurth it. the grunt the pods give off accents the exhaust. ppl can't belive its a kat comeing down the road.it sounds like a much bigger motor. haven't dynoed it yet. but seat of pants rating is a thumbs up.

Comment

forgot to mention it's a 2000 750.

Comment

Hey Smoubara, how much did you get slip on for? Am looking to get one myself.
            2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

Comment

can't find the recpt but in the 340-350$$. verry wurth it. you will have to tune after leo vince. while your in there think about grinding down the header welds. i read about here a few months ago . can't find the thread

Comment

I think that info's in motorcycleanchor.com. For some reason I cant access the site today.
                2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

Comment

Working...
                X