Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum!
    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! This forum was such an excellent find!

Comment

there are a bunch of Ontario locals on here too... so, i'm sure they'd be more than willing to help you get used to your new bike!
        check out the Ontario group page =)
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the website, a super nice bunch of folks. The bike thats right for you is the one YOU choose. Jim.

Comment

Welcome to KR!
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR!
              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the KR family!......from another Ontarian.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by **Laura** View Post
                  ...I'm certainly aware of the dangers I face being that I'm from the insurance industry and as the daughter of a doctor (who will not be at all happy about the bike).

Big SoCal welcome!

After all the posts we've had around here lately about parents going ballistic when their kids bring home a bike, THIS is refreshing!
                  Snow, rain and hail?... My kind of rider, already! Respect the Kat and you'll do fine.
                  What type of insurance? My wife is a Large Loss adjuster for AAA.

Originally posted by **Laura** View Post
                  I also have no idea why there is a bacon smiley.
                  After some exhaustive research and study with many theological scholars, I have come to the overwhelming conclusion that the food that fell from Heaven, the stuff God provided the Israelites to eat in the Wilderness - Manna - was indeed, bacon.

Manna From Heaven = Bacon

I'm stickin' with that till He tells me otherwise.
                  sigpic

Comment

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

This is what it looks like in the meat drawer of the fridge when you close the door.

Welcome to KR!
                    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

You know, I always find it interesting that some new guy will join and about 6-10 will welcome him in the first day, but a new girl will join and about 70 guys will welcome her in the first 3 hours.
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                        You know, I always find it interesting that some new guy will join and about 6-10 will welcome him in the first day, but a new girl will join and about 70 guys will welcome her in the first 3 hours.
                        like duh dude !
                        Guylaine
                        Try and keep up now

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the new ride!!!

is here because everything is better with bacon, especially bacon.
                          1991 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post

only 70???? Yeah we seem to be slacking off a bit today, I would have thought for sure 100 dudes would have replied by now
                            Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                              What type of insurance? My wife is a Large Loss adjuster for AAA.
                              I'm in sales & marketing and support brokers so am no longer selling directly. I started as an adjuster (fire/property). Your wife has one of the hardest jobs for sure. Be extra nice to her.

Comment

Release the HOUNDS!!
                                "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                                X