X

Hello from Colorado!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colorado!

Hey, my name's Travis. i'm active duty army and my wife just got my pre- 600 KAT for me while i was in afghanistan. I'm located in the springs, (colorado springs) and looking for some people to help with repairs and people to go riding with....
    "How about you come over to Myspace and Twitter my Yahoo until I Google all over your Facebook"

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome Plenty of good info here to help you with those repairs
    "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome home, and welcome aboard!
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR and I personally want to thank you for your service.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Hey buddy.. welcome to the board.. alot of good info here. I'm in the Springs also (well... technicaly still in Kuwait) but will be back May timeframe. Will have to meet up.

Cheers

Chris
              sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
              '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
              '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Welcome to KR
                  THE DOC
                  RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                  Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                  mistake when you make it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome Travis. lots of people who know alot about fixing cats you will have help.
                      Randy

Comment

Welcome! I'm up in Greeley/Evans and have a couple Katana friends up here as well! Ride Safe, and remember ATGATT!
                        -1999 White FRC Corvette
                        -2003 Black Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Welcome to KR
                          The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                          http://myspace.com/solsticio
                          www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                            "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Katriders this forum is excellent. I have some friends serving in Afghanistan, British Army though.
                              Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't (Bart Simpson)

Comment

Working...
                              X