Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Biker President: What do you think about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biker President: What do you think about it?

Wouldn't it be cool if we someday we had a President that enjoyed riding. Imagine what it would be like with a cool "prez" zipping around on a Busa.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ChrisInTexas; 01-09-2011, 06:35 PM.
    "Emini's are the future"

I don't know, could you imagine the Busa with 2 tons of armor plating, or inches thick bullet resistant plexi-glass like the pope-mobile. I think the bike my handle differently.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

If the C in C changed bikes every couple of days, or had different bikes covertly staged in multiple locations around the country, and always wore full gear (including full face helmet) who would be the wiser?

Of course, he'd have to ride in a group. Maybe the Army could finally have an "Army One"...
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

There would be security concerns, but imagine the image it would convey to the rest of the world with the US President tooling around on a HD or Busa, even on a closed track. It might do some good for the rest of us that ride too.
        Last edited by ChrisInTexas; 01-07-2011, 11:39 AM.
        "Emini's are the future"

Comment

If I were president, I'd have to ride an american bike. I am thinking Confederate Wraith or what's that new one with the V derived from the corvette..the Motus?

Comment

If I were prez I'd have an American brand make me a Japanese bike with a our flag on it. I don't like the bikes we make...
            95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
            Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
            ---
            I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

The chick is hawt.

Comment

Originally posted by niqbales View Post
                If I were prez I'd have an American brand make me a Japanese bike with a our flag on it. I don't like the bikes we make...
                If I ever get myself a cruiser it'll either be a Magna V65 or a Victory. The Magna just cause that V-4 engine is cool or the Victory because it's US made and really well done. Read up on the initial design. Neat R&D story.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by tb0lt View Post
                  The chick is hot.
                  To quote Free Coffee..."There. Fixed it for you."
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                    To quote Free Coffee..."There. Fixed it for you."
                    Thanks Webster!

Comment

Originally posted by tb0lt View Post
                      Thanks Webster!
                      ::Points at name:: S..c..o..u..t. Scout. And, you're welcome.
                      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                      Semper Fi

Comment

Thanks S.C.O.U.T.

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                          ::Points at name:: S..c..o..u..t. Scout. And, you're welcome.
                          Trying to point out that you're helpful? (Along with trustworthy,loyal, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.)
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                            Trying to point out that you're helpful? (Along with trustworthy,loyal, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.)
                            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                            X