X

Look at the helmets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the helmets!!!!!!!!!

hey guys. been thinking bout getting this dont to one of my old helmets and just wanted to show you guys. they even airbrush the faceshield over a material that still lets you see through it. they are actually located a few miles from me and wanted some input. i personally like the wolverine one. let me know what you think.

Wow! Really neat novelty. Wonder how well one can see through the material. I need all the help and no hinderances when I ride.
    What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

I like what I see nice work do they have a website if not how are the prices
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

can you get a photo from the inside of the helmet looking out the visor?
        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

you can see pretty well out the helmets. i put a few on. its like the stuff they use to cover the back windows on trucks to put a pic there. ill go by later this week when i get a chance and see if i can get a pic from the inside. they charge $250- $400 to paint the full helmet. i know its alot of money for something you could drop and get messed up in an instant, but i still think its cool. they also do tattoos, bodypaint, and other stuff. the website is moartexclusive.com. check them out. i like them alot but i dunno if i should throw that much money away, you know. damn responsibility

Comment

Here is a little bit of a cheaper option. This is what I am considering.

sigpic

Comment

thats a really wierd site to navigate... lol. they have some interesting designs but i didnt see anything that really caught my eye there. i guess i like the airbrush because i can pretty much have them do anything on it i want

Comment

that is definately some wierd stuff
                New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

Heres mine. My boss just did the visor for me real quick. He's done a couple full helmets that turned out sweet.

Inside from a distance.

Inside close up.
                  Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                  www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

I guess that's not too bad to look through. Not for me though, I suppose you wouldn't notice it after awhile.
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

yeah you get used to it but definately gets rough when the sun goes down. Also its on a tinted visor so a clear one may be better.
                      Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                      www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

looks cool. but that cant be good on the eyes.
                        Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                        6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                        5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

that's pretty different... you'd most def turn some heads and scare the heck outta some kids foe sho! lol
                          [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

I like a clear view so that isn't for me.
                            2007 Honda CBR600rr
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                            sigpic

Comment

i stopped by the shop last night and they were working on a spiderman one. dont think i would like something like that. they can pretty much do any design, a piture or custom drawing, anything. so i dunno yet but i appreciate you guys chiming in to give me your opinions. thanks. and if you have any good ideas for a helmet, let me know too.

Comment

Working...
                              X