X

can it be dropped ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can it be dropped ?

i have an undertail and hugger on my kat now . i just wanted to know if i can drop it 1.5 or 2 inches without any clearance problems with the hugger and undertail.
    BLACK KATS R THE SHIZNIT!!!! :flipping:

sigpic

As long as the shock is still set stiff enough, you can drop it an inch easily. After that, you need to look at other ways of reducing the ride-height if you need it to be shorter, such as moving to 60 profile tires in the same width (i.e. - 150/60ZR17 instead of 150/70ZR17) and either shaving the seat or going for a custom seat that lowers you down (such as the corbins).

Contact Ne-Oublie about custom dog bones to lower your bike a specific amount. If you were going in the other direction, I might be able to help you

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thanks cp. i checked today how much clearance i have and it's about 2.5-3 inches , so i think i'm only gonna go down about an inch or so. i'm not a small guy (6'3''-220 lbs) and i don't want to bottom out. thanks again
      BLACK KATS R THE SHIZNIT!!!! :flipping:

sigpic

Comment

zukibud600 has his pre98 600 dropped 2 inches front and rear. contact him about any problems.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
        X