X

recent purchase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent purchase

picked up an 83 750 kat recently that had not run in some time.fired in a battery pulled the carbs(clean as a whistle) and installed new regulator and rear master,primed the carbs and the thing fired right up.This bike will undergo a gsxr transplant susp and an 1100E mill to bring it into a new era. took her for a spin around the block for kicks anyway,I love these old things. I am going to need a couple parts namely the molding above the tailight and the lower fairing pieces anybody got
    Attached Files

Just so you know, some bikes did NOT have the piece above the tail light you are referring to! In case you weren't aware. Ray.
    85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Nice addition to the fleet.

I am not sure about the tail piece you are after but the lower fairings are still available through Suzuki Canada but are not cheap somewhere around $70 each I think.

Mine were a bit chewed up but there was enough to work with to rehabilitate and that's the route I'm going. They don't seem to come up for sale too often and are quite sought after so I'm not sure how successful you will be. If I see any I'll let you know.

Keep us posted on the upgrades.

Cheers,
      spyug

Comment

Originally posted by spyug View Post
        Nice addition to the fleet.

I am not sure about the tail piece you are after but the lower fairings are still available through Suzuki Canada but are not cheap somewhere around $70 each I think.

Mine were a bit chewed up but there was enough to work with to rehabilitate and that's the route I'm going. They don't seem to come up for sale too often and are quite sought after so I'm not sure how successful you will be. If I see any I'll let you know.

Keep us posted on the upgrades.

Cheers,
        spyug
        thanks i will check at suzuki and probably just get some new ones but if you see any that would be great

Originally posted by suzukiray View Post
        Just so you know, some bikes did NOT have the piece above the tail light you are referring to! In case you weren't aware. Ray.
        this bike must have had one as there are 3 holes where it would have been fastened thanks for the info,hey did you want those funky carbs maybe you got some rs we could deal on
        Last edited by amxsteve; 03-12-2010, 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sorry, but I don't have a use for anything smaller than 36 RSs & usually need bigger than that. Ray.
          85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Working...
          X