X

OEM Parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Parts

Hi, anyone know the best places for OEM parts for an 83 1100 Katana? I'm taking my new to me Kat back to more of an original setup and need an exhaust system as well as some other bits. Would prefer UK based, but really just need a (some) good suppliers. TIA

oem manufacturer of several of the parts of the genuine kats, including the tach/speedo.
    They also have many goodies like the gussets used on the yosh1135r chassis mods, fuel tanks, body parts, fantastic exhaust systems, the list goes on.

Only problem is you need to translate the site or find someone who can read & write japanese. like this guy did on his build...

hth

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeDog View Post
      Hi, anyone know the best places for OEM parts for an 83 1100 Katana? I'm taking my new to me Kat back to more of an original setup and need an exhaust system as well as some other bits. Would prefer UK based, but really just need a (some) good suppliers. TIA
      Your Suzuki dealer has lots of parts for the kat. They are left from Japan's final edition kats back in 2000. Parts are starting to run out though. There are a couple guys on ebay.com also that specialize in new oem katana parts.

Being a custom builder, I have lots of used oem parts because I don't use many stock parts on my builds. If your stuck for a part that is and can't find one local.
      Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Comment

Working...
      X