No time to ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No time to ride

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a very long time and sadly haven't been on the Kat either. Bought a new house with 5 acres and an unfinished garage a little over a year ago and between work and home improvement/garage projects I haven't ridden her since we moved in. Hopefully once I get the garage set up I'll be able to set up a work space and get her back to riding condition so I can get back in the saddle. Some nice riding roads where we moved to so I need to try em out.

Originally posted by katana bob View Post
    Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a very long time and sadly haven't been on the Kat either. Bought a new house with 5 acres and an unfinished garage a little over a year ago and between work and home improvement/garage projects I haven't ridden her since we moved in. Hopefully once I get the garage set up I'll be able to set up a work space and get her back to riding condition so I can get back in the saddle. Some nice riding roads where we moved to so I need to try em out.
    For the last 2 years, the majority of miles put on my Kat has been at the rally... That didn't pan out this year, so... Yeah.

BTW... once the garage gets done, other projects have a tendency to move in... jus sayin.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Maybe I need to start a home for wayward and neglected Kats??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
        Maybe I need to start a home for wayward and neglected Kats??
        ^^^^^^
        2004 KTM 525 EXC
        2004 KTM 200 EXC
        1990 Suzuki GSX600F
        1978-1/2 AMF/H-D Low Rider 1200

Comment

Well, your avatar says you're from Earth. That can be a pretty good place to ride once you get your nest settled. You gonna farm?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
          X