X

Gsxf 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsxf 600

Can anyone tell me if a Beowulf end can from a sv 650 s will fit my Katt 600

Anything can fit if you actually modify parts to fit. You mean is it just a straight bolt on...

Comment

Originally posted by Katt41 View Post
      Can anyone tell me if a Beowulf end can from a sv 650 s will fit my Katt 600
      Check Beowulf's site? Maybe give them a call?
      2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
      - Aaron

Comment

If it's just the can and the pipe diameter is the same, why not. If your including the mid pipe, no the SV exhaust does t even resemble a KAT exhaust. Not even the same motor.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I fabbed up a gsxr carbon yoshi slipon to fit mine

Comment

Katt

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            Anything can fit if you actually modify parts to fit. You mean is it just a straight bolt on...
            Hi yes will it just bolt straight on

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
            If it's just the can and the pipe diameter is the same, why not. If your including the mid pipe, no the SV exhaust does t even resemble a KAT exhaust. Not even the same motor.
            No it's just the end can I wanted to know if it will fit straight on
            Last edited by Katt41; 02-15-2015, 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I fabbed a Yamaha R1 designed, Devil can and 4 screw flanged can on mine. All I needed to do is cleanly remove the flange off of the mid pipe and reweld it to the new mid pipe. Not to much to it. So it can fit if you want it to..
              Last edited by 92xjunker; 02-15-2015, 01:33 PM.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
              X