Not the actual pic but looked a lot like these

Last edited by rexazz2; 04-14-2012, 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

The blue one looks pretty sick.
    http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

lol i have one of these honda ruckus ,
      i have been modding a lil bit , i cant aford the price for shocks and disc brakes and rims though

and yeah people can spend up to like 10k modding them , most expencive ones i seen are in craigslist los angeles Cali
      sigpic

Comment

there's this weird shop called BOWLS LA in little tokyo section of downtown LA that specializes in ruckus modding. I've seen crews of modded out ruckuses riding around making - pardon the pun, a ruckus, har har.

no offense to you, but when i see these guys, sorry, but i'm like... how is this any less dangerous/cheaper than a REAL motorcycle?
        Plus I'm quite sure girls think a real motorcycle's cooler than a scooter...

It's like, a motorcycle for hipsters.
        Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
        Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
        2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

Originally posted by black&blue View Post
          there's this weird shop called BOWLS LA in little tokyo section of downtown LA that specializes in ruckus modding. I've seen crews of modded out ruckuses riding around making - pardon the pun, a ruckus, har har.

no offense to you, but when i see these guys, sorry, but i'm like... how is this any less dangerous/cheaper than a REAL motorcycle?

haha I pulled up next to a scooter yesterday and the guy had a girl on the back... they was both looking at my bike and I looked his scooter up and down the pointed to the girl and tapped the back seat... I swear I could see the guy turn red under his helmet.. light turned green and I took off laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Bezerker View Post
            haha I pulled up next to a scooter yesterday and the guy had a girl on the back... they was both looking at my bike and I looked his scooter up and down the pointed to the girl and tapped the back seat... I swear I could see the guy turn red under his helmet.. light turned green and I took off laughing
            you should have tapped the back seat of the Kat and nodded yes just to see what happened
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by black&blue View Post

yup i been to there web page , i also seen them riding around when i was staying out their in passadena and i had my kat , most of the guys do put a 150 motor on them making them faster along with big bore and carbs and other mods , its not cheeper , but heck they sure look stylin i think .
              the only less danger would be i can see is if i fall , im falling a foot and not 3 feet , and i dont have a 500lb bike to possibly hurt me more.
              as for the girls lucky i have both to choose from i hate the ones that say pic them up in my car , im like u paying the gas ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malloc View Post
                i hate the ones that say pic them up in my car , im like u paying the gas ?
                SERIOUSLY. DRIVING A CAR IS DAMN EXPENSIVE. I have two, a 4x4 and a turbo FWD volvo and unless it's raining or it's street sweeping, they stay home.

Most girls will ask to go for a ride, though.

I will say this, tho. Those ruckus guys have us beat on fuel economy. lol.

RE bowls LA: the guy who runs it, brandon, does a pretty good business as a video editor for things like scion.
                Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

yup i ride my ruckus everywhere man , already put 4000 miles on it in like 6-8 months 2x+ the mpg of my kat , at least untill i mod it for more power or change engine to bigger one lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Thinking........... I may have one of my old skateboards lying around.....
                    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                      Thinking........... I may have one of my old skateboards lying around.....
                      now just add a motor to the board , and ur set

Last edited by ZukiFred; 06-06-2012, 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      sigpic

Comment

There is a group (gang) in porkland calles then selfs The Ruckstars. They go on rides around town, about 35 rucki will....scoot? by, weaving trafic. Its funny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                        X