X

Meet my new '05 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet my new '05 Kat

'05 Katana 600. I bought her this weekend. My first bike. safety course and license next week. Wish me luck! I think the previous owner was ashamed of her

Last edited by stonefry; 06-22-2010, 05:16 PM.

Congrats on the purchase!
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love."

Comment

Always wondered what it looked like with the decals off. IMO better on the front, kinda liking the rear
      99 Ford F150 4x4
      04 Mustang GT
      2010 Camaro SS
      06 GSX600F
      sigpic

Comment

was it wrecked before? The decals do not come on the fairings when you buy the replacement parts, so they might have just not been put on.

Grab bar is also missing.

how much did you get it for, if you don't mind? I'm curious to see what prices are going for in diff parts of the country.
        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Nice bike. Noticed it has some road rash there on the right.... AShamed??? Nothing to be ashamed of there... Looks like he dropped it already, so hopefully he didn't sell to buy a bigger bike!!!
          R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Comment

Hey 06katrider, I was saying he was ashamed because he took the decals off.

And abailey, you can see a bit of the decal that he missed just under the right indicator light. Maybe the decals were just too scratched up and he decided to go with a clean look. The scratches are more like gouges, but I bough it with the intention of repairing them anyway.

The grab bar is missing and so is the left passenger peg. Maybe he just didn't want anybody riding with him. I didn't meet the previous owner. The guy I bought it from bought it from a repo auction and resold it.

Comment

My grab bar was pretty ragged out, loads of gouges and scratches. I pulled it and redid it, I could see why it's not there on yours.

My bike was put over really hard once when the Kat tried to eat a deer.

Comment

Congrats on the nice looking Kat!!
                Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                sigpic

Comment

That's a clean set of wheels you got there!

Comment

congrats
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                    X