X

justed wanted to post some pics after my conversion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justed wanted to post some pics after my conversion

I converted my front 92 kat 600 for to the inverted 93 gsxr forks and its a great improvement!!!!
    Attached Files

what needed to be swapped to get everything to fit?
    It looks awesome

Comment

everything bolted right up no special parts, i used the bearing frome the gsxr the only thing i had to do it gring the back of my ignition switch to prevent rubbing

i also used the gsxr gauge cluster i took out the temp sensor and used a fuel gauge from a pre 750 kat and trimmed it ti fit
      Last edited by num1streetking; 06-06-2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That turned out really great!
        Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes. - Lewis Grizzard

Comment

What are you doing about the speedometer?
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

good job there sir...looks like it was built that way stock
            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

the speedo is the gsxr speedo so with the gsxr forks will and all it works great thanks guys

Comment

time to nut up or shut up
                Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X