No announcement yet.
X

Bike Written Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony. I'm pleased that you are healing quickly. The bike is a secondary issue. Check out the manufacturers sites for event days when they do demo rides. At least you can play a bit before you make a choice.
    R.I.P. Marc

Comment

I love my Katana, but if I had to replace it, I would get an SV650S.

Glad to hear you are healing well and raring to ride again!

Comment

8) Glad you are healing well. May i suggest a hayabusa limited ! Buy the kat back. Part it out on ebay, recoupe some of the cost. Whatever you decide GOOD LUCK!
        In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
        www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

Hey Tony I am glad you're healing up well!! I think you should take some time to decide about the best bike but the Katana is tough to beat!

As Mike said see what's up for the Katana being sold by the insurance company as it looks fixable. If not I want dibs if you part it out on the right handle bar coupler loop connector as I have an intermittent headlight issue it would solve

Take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Scott
          Ride like every car/truck is trying to kill ya!

Comment

Hi All,

I've decided to pamper myself and buy a new bike. I've narrowed it down to 3 bikes. As soon as I sign on the dotted line, I'll let you know what it is.
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Sorry about the bike dude,get on a new one soon as you can...good luck bro...

Comment

can you tell us the top 3?
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

Tony, that`s great you`re looking at a new bike. A few reasons to consider another Katana
                  last build year .... the other models will still be available if you choose to add another or change bikes.
                  cruising comfort .... not many semi-sport bikes with the lengthy seat time comfort of the Kat.
                  4 reds in T.O. .... I located 5 red 750 Katana`s in Toronto (and bought only 1) so that leaves 4 remaining (unless somebody else reads this) at my last count, that would bring our rides to 3 reds, 3 blacks and I believe 2 yellows. Or you can go against all hope and throw another black in the mix.
                  Whatever bike/model you decide on, I`m looking forward to riding with you again. I had no doubt that you would be on a bike again.
                  I was off for 2 months, and that was a little too long for me. Envy built up everytime I seen a bike while in my van heading to appointments. If you are able to ride for short periods of time (unless you are on percocets) I think it may help with maintaining calm.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                    Tony, that`s great you`re looking at a new bike. A few reasons to consider another Katana
                    last build year .... the other models will still be available if you choose to add another or change bikes.
                    cruising comfort .... not many semi-sport bikes with the lengthy seat time comfort of the Kat.
                    4 reds in T.O. .... I located 5 red 750 Katana`s in Toronto (and bought only 1) so that leaves 4 remaining (unless somebody else reads this) at my last count, that would bring our rides to 3 reds, 3 blacks and I believe 2 yellows. Or you can go against all hope and throw another black in the mix.
                    Whatever bike/model you decide on, I`m looking forward to riding with you again. I had no doubt that you would be on a bike again.
                    I was off for 2 months, and that was a little too long for me. Envy built up everytime I seen a bike while in my van heading to appointments. If you are able to ride for short periods of time (unless you are on percocets) I think it may help with maintaining calm.
                    Certainly a Katana was on my list. I saw a red/burgundy Kat but I didn't like the color. Anyway, I'm going to a dealership this morning and if all goes well, I'll have a new bike in a week or so. The unfortunate thing is I won't be able to ride it for weeks.
                    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                    X