Kat-A-Tonic Crashed his Bike - Pictures Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

Tony, get plenty of rest and Heal up fast.

Comment

Sorry dude glad your ok...heal fast..

Comment

The friggin potholes on the 401 are 2 feet deep. More like trenches than potholes.

HEAL UP FAST!

If you need anything I'm in the area.

Comment

Well folks Steve and I just got back from Tony's place. He is in good spirits and really hopes his Kat is not a write off. Steve and I went to the impound loat to retrieve the stuff from the bike. All in all the bike was in better shape than I expected it to be.

I will post the pictures of the bike (these of course is with Tony's permission). Tony says he will type a message when more than his 2 fingers work.

It was good to see him, as I have spent alot of time riding and chatting with him.

Also thanks to my wife for her understanding as I was away riding all weekend and she never even blinked when I said I had to go se him. Tony also saysthanks for the messages he can move the mouse so he is looking.

Pictures in a few.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

wreck
              totaled bike
              insurance company b.s.
              getting a private nurse and a big mac.......priceless
              get well man

Comment

Pictures

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

Get well soon Tony. I hope you can yourself and that bike back on the road soon!

Well, if that is one of Braunsteins frame sliders on there, it doesn't look like it bent the frame and probably saved the plastics from even worse damage. It looks seriously abraded but it bent back before twisting the frame from the look of the pics. Those side fairings look salvageable with a little bondo and paint. The front end looks pretty rough though.

If it's a writeoff, an SV will be a lot of fun for you!

Comment

Take care of yourself!!! Bikes can be replaced... bodies can't (not yet anyway! )

Glad to hear you are in good spirits!

Comment

TONY....this would not have happened if you had a bird sitter!

You were missed in Ottawa this weekend, next time....you better be there....as Sky said...heard lots of great things about you!

Comment

Wow........hope you have a speedy recovery Tony! So sorry to hear about the accident..........many more rides ahead.

Comment

Keep the spirits up! You know who to go to when you need to put that bike back together! The Canadian contingent of KR's seems like a pretty tight knit group! You've got nothing but everyone's full support!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Wow, why are so many of us getting taken out?
                            best of luck Tony!
                            Live and Lean.
                            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                            Romans 3:23

Comment

Originally posted by teddy
                              Keep the spirits up! You know who to go to when you need to put that bike back together! The Canadian contingent of KR's seems like a pretty tight knit group! You've got nothing but everyone's full support!
                              +1

Comment

Get well soon man,

Comment

Working...
                                X