Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trike kit

Isn't this just the dumbest thing!
    and on a 250
    Last edited by barryjay; 09-16-2009, 03:23 PM.

Why oh why??? I saw a Goldwing at my work that had what looked like training wheels. Not a trike, but little wheels coming off the back to balance it. Just get a car!

Comment

I don't get it ... guy selling it says it's a trike .... it's a bike with extra wheels

Comment

Bet that slows it down a bunch...... but it makes it easier to not lose the heifer sitting on the back....
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Just when you thought trikes couldn't get any dumber...

"Let's put a single axle car hauler on the back of this thing!"
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

That would actually be a decent option for someone who still wants to ride, but has balance issues... without paying a stupid amount of money for most trikes out there.

I can think of a couple of people here who have posted thoughts of needing to stop riding due to medical issues and not being able to balance a bike for much longer...

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Weird, found this the same day I saw this thread............... look at the comparison, it must be a kit.

Model: CB750A1978 Hondamatic

2-speed automatic

Fluid torque converter

Custom easy-off trike ($4,000 custom trike)

Engine: 736cc SOHC 2-valve air-cooled inline 4 cylinder with a chain drive

Miles: 4,812

Condition: Mint

Color: Candy Polaris Blue

Price: Best Offer

Last edited by kevin2502000; 09-17-2009, 10:23 AM.
              Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Put a trailier toungh on the frt. Axel and pull it with a import car to take with you on a trip ..then take the junk off to ride

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                  That would actually be a decent option for someone who still wants to ride, but has balance issues... without paying a stupid amount of money for most trikes out there.

I can think of a couple of people here who have posted thoughts of needing to stop riding due to medical issues and not being able to balance a bike for much longer...

Krey
                  Nope. Comes a time when one should just hang up the helmet and move to other things. Balance and/or medical issues are PRIME time for that.

Did anyone else notice the useless combination of a Honda 250 and a trailer hitch?
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                    Nope. Comes a time when one should just hang up the helmet and move to other things. Balance and/or medical issues are PRIME time for that.

Did anyone else notice the useless combination of a Honda 250 and a trailer hitch?
                    The other week I got behind a guy that only had one leg. when the light turned red. he slowed down enough that he didn't have to stop and just let it change to green again and off he went. I see alot of handy cap guys around here that still ride bikes. even without a setup to stabilize the bike. I think it's great they're still willing and able to ride.

Comment

a friend of mine who lost a leg in the vietnam war (yes, he is a BIT older than me lol) still rides every day.

Comment

No offense, but the PA license plate is NOT a shocker. Yeah, I said it!

Comment

I saw one of those the other night on my way home from work, I thought it looked kind of funny. Now it all makes sense.
                          Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                            No offense, but the PA license plate is NOT a shocker. Yeah, I said it!

Comment

looks super stupid, since it has four wheels its not a damn trike its like a bike with training wheels.
                              sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Working...
                              X