X

I'll set it off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll set it off

Providing I like it in person, look and feel. I do plan on getting one. I want a new bike and the Gsx650f looks like the best option.
    -Chris V.

Get it! What's not to like about the new Kat?
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

looks good, but id rather have a gsxr http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Photos/GSX650F_1.jpg

Comment

When are dealers supposed to be getting them?
        Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
        18v Rigid Drill
        Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
        New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

It is a nice looking bike.
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

my dealer said somewhere around march 08
            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

they are marketing the new Kat just right, by calling it an entry level sportbike which should help boost sales. It looks good and sporty so hopefully it does really well.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat View Post
                they are marketing the new Kat just right, by calling it an entry level sportbike which should help boost sales. It looks good and sporty so hopefully it does really well.
                Hey Cool...They're making a new Kat??? I hadn't heard about that yet.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

best of the best of different suzukis put together for a low price.

GET IT NOW
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Why do you all call it the new Kat, its a fully faired version of the Bandit 650 thats been released in the UK. Its alot more Bandit than Kat. I think it will be a great bike for Suzuki in the U.S.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
                      Why do you all call it the new Kat, its a fully faired version of the Bandit 650 thats been released in the UK. Its alot more Bandit than Kat. I think it will be a great bike for Suzuki in the U.S.
                      well if you check the bandit and kat are so close to being the same bike anyway. The 600 bandit is a naked katana
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
                        well if you check the bandit and kat are so close to being the same bike anyway. The 600 bandit is a naked katana
                        Well if they are all the same bike, why not add a Bandit area to the site. You could say that every Suzuki is similar in some way. All I'm saying is that its not a Katana.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

A Bandit 600 is NOT the same as a naked Katana.
                          Ron
                          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
                            Well if they are all the same bike, why not add a Bandit area to the site. You could say that every Suzuki is similar in some way. All I'm saying is that its not a Katana.
                            I thought this argument had been done and dusted tbh .

Hopefully with this new GSX650F specific forum we can get some more progressive analysis and less of the above. After all, it says GSX 650 F Talk at the top of the page, don't want to discuss it don't open it
                            Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyoldgit View Post
                              I thought this argument had been done and dusted tbh .

Hopefully with this new GSX650F specific forum we can get some more progressive analysis and less of the above. After all, it says GSX 650 F Talk at the top of the page, don't want to discuss it don't open it
                              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                              X