No announcement yet.
X

Speedymoto Omni Bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes some work Kreys' solution is easier and using easily obtainable parts there is no direct bolt on and a fair bit of fabrication as you can't use the old footpegs etc.

Depends on how much work you want to do.

“Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.
    Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn’t necessarily do it in chronological order, though.”
    ― Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Can also rebuild a couple of options to fit your needs...
      a 98-06 kat 750 shock to use for stock height.
      B-12 shock used to raise the tail height.
      08+ R6 shock can be used to lower the tail a tad.

Depending on what your wanting.

Personally I used a B12 shock that was rebuilt and shimmed to slightly reduce the travel length. That put me at a 1.75" raise of the tail with a really good performance shock.

Those changes made for a highly responsive and great clearance in the curves. I can get over easier, not come close to dragging any parts or pegs, and over all it's much more responsive. I have no problems steering with out any input to the bars at all. (I mean, literally I can steer the bike with no hands on the bars by just body position).

If you don't do shock rebuilds yourself, norwestsuspension.com is Tmod's website. He's really good and very fairly priced.

Just options...

Krey
      What year Bandit is best best, if it matters at all? What about mounting hardware? Same size?

Comment

Working...
      X