X

White Fender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Fender?

Hey guys I have a blue & white 2006 Katana & I was wondering if anyone has ever painted the front fender white to match the lower fairing & the tail piece?The front fender is currently black.Please let me know what you think.

Of all of the blue/white kat's i have seen on here, I cannot recall any of them with a white front fender....and to be honest with you, i would really like to see one done like that...the black fender seems so much of an afterthought on suzuki's part of those blue/white bikes

final assembly dude at Suzuki- "Sweet, it's done, ship it!"

QC guy at Suzuki- "Hey, you forgot a front fender."

assembly dude- "crap...oh, there's a black one over there, it'll do..."

just my $.02 on the subject, hope no one thinks i am ragging on their blue/white kat for it's black fender, because i'm not...i just think suzuki should have at least painted them blue...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

It will look better than the black fender for sure.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I think that'd look awesome. You should ask one of the photoshop guys to edit a pic of your bike to make the fender white. That'll give you a decent idea of what it may look like.

Comment

The black fender is the reason I shied away from the new blue and white Katana on the showroom floor two years ago. And I was tempted by a nice red '04 at that time, but did not like the black fender on it either. So I went with a black 600. This year I got a new red 750...and thanks to an earlier post, am in the process of removing the black paint from my rims because the black ones just don't get it for me. I agree; Suzuki must have been tired that day and said, "Okay, just spray them black and let's go home."
          But that's the only thing about the Katana that doesn't strike a match in me. I think a white fender would really sing on your blue and white bike.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I agree, I would go with white.
            American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

i never understood that black fender. white is a great idea
              1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Thanks guys for all the input.Im going to take my lower fairing off & take it to the paint shop & have it matched.I am also going to paint my rear grab bar white.I will post pictures when im finished.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                  Of all of the blue/white kat's i have seen on here, I cannot recall any of them with a white front fender....and to be honest with you, i would really like to see one done like that...the black fender seems so much of an afterthought on suzuki's part of those blue/white bikes

final assembly dude at Suzuki- "Sweet, it's done, ship it!"

QC guy at Suzuki- "Hey, you forgot a front fender."

assembly dude- "crap...oh, there's a black one over there, it'll do..."

just my $.02 on the subject, hope no one thinks i am ragging on their blue/white kat for it's black fender, because i'm not...i just think suzuki should have at least painted them blue...

That's sounds exactly like the way it happened. I look at my bike all the time and wonder what the **** is with the black fender. For that matter I often think what the **** is with the white tail and belly?
                  R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                    This year I got a new red 750...and thanks to an earlier post, am in the process of removing the black paint from my rims because the black ones just don't get it for me. I agree; Suzuki must have been tired that day and said, "Okay, just spray them black and let's go home."
                    I have a '99 600 that is all black but the wheels are gray. I've been looking for some black rims off the newer kats or powdercoating the stock rims. Maybe we can both save some time and money and switch rims?
                    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

Sorry, dude. The paint's off and the wheels look dime. But someone else on here might do it. Earlier I would've.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                      X