X

lower windscreen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower windscreen

Alright well its that time of year again, time to pull the bike out of the garage and have some fun. Well ever since a bat sheared my windscreen off on a night ride at the end of the season last year, I have been in the market for a new one. I heard many good things about lockhart phillips, and zero gravity, but they are just oem replacements. Does anyone make a screen that is lower and slightly sportier for pre 98 kat?

if you find one let me know... cause i was looking for one too... i was even wondering how easy it would be to have it cut down
    92 GSXF750
    83 nighthawk

Comment

The pre98 600 screens are shorter than the 750 screens. If you have 750 screen, get a 600.

Long Live the D

Comment

ok, guess i will have to go with the 600 screen. cause the 750 screen is ridiculously huge
        92 GSXF750
        83 nighthawk

Comment

But whats gonna protect you from the bats???

Comment

i take it you have experience with hitting bats. I am use to riding streetfighters and cruisers. this concept of a windscreen is new to me.
            92 GSXF750
            83 nighthawk

Comment

Originally posted by stratocastor80 View Post
              But whats gonna protect you from the bats???
              lol my speed screen came in today, to bad the bikes in pieces.

and i really hope it doesn't happen again this season, i cant afford a new windscreen every season.

Comment

Working...
              X