Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone know what this switch could be for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sucks your farts out so you dont have to stand on your pegs while riding....

Activates the visor to see through pretty young ladies clothing.....

Activates the teflon paintjob so when a bird ****s on your bike, it just slides off (I'm going to try that one day...... Honest).

Comment

I think it arms the the rockets...
      http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
      http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
      '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
      "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
      "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

i have one it flips my headlight down exposing my mini gun because its easier to shoot cars outta the way rather than driving around them

Comment

Looks like a button for a power sun roof.... If nothing happens when you push it then it probably doesnt go to anything now... Could have gone to so many cool things but probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
            I think it arms the the rockets...
            Nahh, that's definitely not a rocket launcher switch, too small. THIS is a rocket launcher switch !

sigpic
            Sometimes life throws you a few curves...lean with it ! !

Comment

Well guys I finally got the plastics off today and found the switch connected to................................................ .........................................nothing.

Just an empty switch, can't find any wires that look like they were attached. But....now that I have this switch already installed I might as well put it to good use. I'm kind of leaning towards the minigun, but I bet my wife would love the sunroof. Decisions, decisions.
              89 Katana 750
              06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

i was laughing my a$$ off reading this thread

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us I take my P**** magnet with me back to home country of khazikstan.

Comment

Use it for the heated handgrip controller. You do live in the North!
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Its wireless? wow ....the flux capasitor has blue tooth enabled . Nice one! have you enough plutonium ....KIDDING !! ...everyone knows you cant go wirelss with Plutonium .You need raw urainium for blue tooth .
                      I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                        Its wireless? wow ....the flux capasitor has blue tooth enabled . Nice one! have you enough plutonium ....KIDDING !! ...everyone knows you cant go wirelss with Plutonium .You need raw urainium for blue tooth .
                        OMG!! I never even thought about it being wireless!!! I guess now I have to tear the bike apart and figure out what this switch goes to.

(Good idea Wild Bill, beats wearing mittens while riding!)
                        89 Katana 750
                        06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

I'm a Southern boy. Anything below 50 is cold and 60s are questionable. Grip heaters are on my must-have list now I'm living in the North!
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Maybe a fan?

Comment

Working...
                            X