X

Found the site WOW found a home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found the site WOW found a home

Hey members! I have a 1990 GSX 1100F but I pro-streeted it . see my info for bike mod's. took way too much time and money. wouldnt take a million for her, wouldnt do another for a million either! he he he Thought you might like to see. Hope to check in often. Have a great week!

Rob aka the UPSMAN

Welcome! Use this how to thread to post pics:

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

nawwwwwwwwwwsssssss

Looks slick, Hey tell us about your caliper adapters.
      Did you make them?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
        nawwwwwwwwwwsssssss

Looks slick, Hey tell us about your caliper adapters.
        Did you make them?
        the rear were stock. had the hole eh hem.....moved I know. the same friend did my swingarm. unreal work!

Comment

Welcom to KR and sweet ride !

Comment

UPS, Welcome, where you getting tired of the spam.

Bike looks great!!!!
            'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I smell Katana of the month! Nice bike

Comment

Originally posted by MTFYR
                UPS, Welcome, where you getting tired of the spam.

Bike looks great!!!!
                yes had enuff. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Certainly beats the other sight Upsman doesn't it. Dont know what went wromg there. Nice forums in here also.
                  Good luck....

Comment

awesome bike, dude. btw....UPSMAN rings a bell. are you on ebay with that name? could we have done business in the past? I buy and sell alot of 1100 stuff on ebay.....or did.
                    or did you use that name on gs resources? on katanacentral maybe? al I know is that your name rings a bell.
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                      awesome bike, dude. btw....UPSMAN rings a bell. are you on ebay with that name? could we have done business in the past? I buy and sell alot of 1100 stuff on ebay.....or did.
                      or did you use that name on gs resources? on katanacentral maybe? al I know is that your name rings a bell.
                      I think I had that name on both sites....thats been a while!

Comment

this bike is sweeeet man I dream to have the money and the time to make something like that with mine. how much you spend on this incredible bike? and how fast it is?

Comment

hey did you do a gig bore in her?

Comment

big bore

Originally posted by chriskat1100
                            hey did you do a gig bore in her?
                            No that was a misprint on my part....we have 3 prostreet bikes all different. this Bike had a rebuild, and everything inside went "up" on the hardness scale. the actual " Guts" of the motor are stock config.

Comment

no $$ here.

Originally posted by linaresmta
                              this bike is sweeeet man I dream to have the money and the time to make something like that with mine. how much you spend on this incredible bike? and how fast it is?
                              bought the bike as a basket case. put it all back to factory stock except pipe. then crashed it . yes cry was understatement. Well My brother, and I , along with my daughter have been involved in Motorcycle drag racing for about 12 years the latest of which is a dealership and ? sponsored Harley Vrod. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hJrRGvjrI0

anyway a lot of friends heard and wanted to help me prostreet it . Bought the Busa wheels/tires off ebay, then my machinest built the swingarm to match them. this is a machinist that has built 10 drag bikes, the last 2 from the ground up pro-mods, and machines custom parts for a big industry for a living. it took him 40 hrs if you figure both engineering, and building it. bought the cromoly from a aircraft building metal supplier. Paint wad custom color logos ( clear coated over) was done as a favor to me as well, and cost me the paint, and the names on the bike.

there are lots of items on the bike that fell like this.

counting the bike purchase ( or rape as i found out after the purchase he he he ) less than 8,000 I would guess. alot of buys 2 and three of the same parts to get one to work and that kind of mess too.

took 2 years to track down everything and get the labor done.

I havent had it on the strip yet. we arent allowed to run our Suzukis while we have the Harley Gig. On the street it runs .....well. street wont hold it off the launch.

Comment

Working...
                              X