X

MY FAMILY AND I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY FAMILY AND I

Hey everyone, just thought i would show everyone my family!

Me and Thunder, One guess what HE is......

The boys and I. From left to right, Tacey(ME) Anthony, Lane.
    Thunder is the chair!

My wife is taking the pics, so shes not in it now. Shes 4 months pregnant and afraid of the camera! (i still love her though!)

T
    "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Nice pics Tracey. Thunder looks absolutely magnificent. So you have a dog and a kat
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

My uncle had a "dog" that looked alot like that, but it was a coyote. Looks like a husky. Good dogs, but too much fur for me..

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Re: MY FAMILY AND I

Originally posted by katanasport600
        One guess what HE is......e=18]T[/size]

a big fur ball

Comment

Nice looking family, now hook up that propane tank to the BBQ and cook some steaks
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Great pics and cute kids. Big dog too!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

I will tell you the secret soon(what Thunder is)

T
              "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

I have seen huskies but he looks extra big, like a WOLF!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

good guess ks

Thunder is absolutely ferocious, he'll run around the yard then lick the baby. Run around the yard, lick the baby. He keeps doing that till he wears out, or we go inside.

Tracey your family is great, but what makes you think we wanted to see you?...
                  Live and Lean.
                  When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                  "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                  Romans 3:23

Comment

Man I thought so. I said man that thing looks like a Wolf. We see them every month or so in New Hampshire at this petting zoo. They look like him and pace back and forth licking their chops as us people stare at them.

Comment

Where do you get a wolf? What of training are we talking for a wolf? What kind of permits you need for such a thing? I know a guy who had a bear... I wrestled it. It was like a really big freaking dog. When he got to rough you just smacked him in the chops like a dog and said No, and he would all walk away and sullk. I want a bear, but a wolf would be kool as hell too.

I will take care of this myself...

Comment

His father is timber, his mother is a wild rescue grey. He is not pure so i dont need a permit. If he was one or the other than i would need one. so i get around it like that. its just real expensive at the vets office!

T

Comment

Originally posted by BlackburnD
                          Where do you get a wolf? What of training are we talking for a wolf? What kind of permits you need for such a thing? I know a guy who had a bear... I wrestled it. It was like a really big freaking dog. When he got to rough you just smacked him in the chops like a dog and said No, and he would all walk away and sullk. I want a bear, but a wolf would be kool as hell too.

I will take care of this myself...

Bear wrestling

Comment

I will do my best to find those pics. It was about 3-4 years ago. I think my mother has them somewhere.. It was about a 1.5 year old bear. Stook about 7 feet tall... It was neat... He would gently bite your arm, and shoulder and wrap his arms around ya.. I would put all my might into pushing him around, and he just barely moved then showed me how it was done...

Comment

That is too cool. The closest I have seen a Bear is in a zoo. Man what awesome animals.

Comment

Working...
                              X