X

Sunday ride along Digby's waterfront.......Oh, Hello Officer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday ride along Digby's waterfront.......Oh, Hello Officer

Last Sunday was an amazing day. Super sunny, and around 80 degrees.
    An excellent afternoon for a Shore rode ride.

Along the water front at Digby Harbour NS.

The Government wharf, with Lobster boats and Scallop draggers.

We ate at the Fundy restaurant on the water front behind the bikes. An enjoyable couple of hours eating steamed Mussells, sautéd Scallops, a variety of salads including my new favorite, Spinach with Poppy Seed dressing and melted Swiss...and a beer.

When we came out of the restaurant, we seemed to have drwn the attention of one of the Locals. Hmmm.

Actually , he's a member of our local forum "Digby Copper", Speedjunkie.ca. He recognized the Yellow and Black bike as possibly being mine. and took the opportunity to say , Howdy. He rides an '03 600 GSXR and also is quite the mechanic.

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

I can't wait to go back to nova scotia. Went there 3 years ago on an abbreveated college budget summer "vacation" if you can call it that. Visited all the maritime provices ('cept the rock, bye) In 6 days . Every time I see pictures, I wann pack up and leave

I thought you were gonna say you got the first "performance award" on the new gix

Dan (still pissed about the cape breton festival of speed)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau

I thought you were gonna say you got the first "performance award" on the new gix

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
      Dan (still pissed about the cape breton festival of speed)
      Yah, the whole this is a F'ing mess. I was looking forward to possibly meeting few people from the forum.

Your vacation is all booked to come....
      ....come anyway!

We'll show the sights.

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002

Your vacation is all booked to come....
        ....come anyway!

We'll show the sights.
        Wish it still was. Changed it upon word of the official cancellation to the last week in June. Jenn has that week off too, so I get to spend some "quality time" with her

See why I'm pissed?

Comment

D@mn cops picking on people.....

BTW, nice Gixxer Bob. I saw you going the other day. I'll have to get a closer look one of these days. Nice pics.

Comment

Hey Trev!

I figured you must've gotten transferred.

Yah, I'd love for you to get a look at 'er.

I believe, you know some way of getting me to, "Pull Over!".

Comment

Yeah my schedule opens up after this weekend, can't wait until it's over.

Scott and I and Steve got out for a ride this afternoon. That'll be it until I get my steering head bearing replaced though. I've scared myself for the last time. They've got to be done. I went over to see Billy when we got back and he confirmed they're dried out. I just going to get new ones instead of trying to repack them.

Comment

Working...
              X