X

Just got my camera mount!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my camera mount!!!

I just bought/picked-up a camera mount from sportbikecam.com , and the quality is awesome. milled alum. very nicely done and all the needed hardware. Definetly a 2 thumbs up!!
    DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

May i be the first,to say

Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

If it is this one, it is a nice mount. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it would work to well for my bike. My dash and the electric windscreen is too high for the cam to see over, I do believe.

[img][/img]
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yep thats the one. On the 98+ Katana, the view of my camera is right above the dash, straigh through the windscreen.

Comment

That is the same one I have. It works great. Mojoe it would work on your bike. I am going to make a plate that will raise mine up by a 16th of an inch.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
            That is the same one I have. It works great. Mojoe it would work on your bike. I am going to make a plate that will raise mine up by a 16th of an inch.
            I just want to thanks for the reconmendation HS2020 I really like it.!!

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
              can you garantee that? have you seen the way the 1100's are?
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Bring on the vids !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mojoe I have seen the way the 1100's are. I could take all the measurements from mine and send them to you. Then you could just make your own. Besides the guys at sportbikecam.com told me if it didn't work on my bike send it back and they would refund me my money. It worked and works well I might had.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                  X