Taking A Turn Too Wide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking A Turn Too Wide

This guy took a turn too wide and went down

Looks like he tried to get it back in the road before he regained his balance. Poor bike and rider.

Comment

Target fixation on his buddy going too wide...

Comment

Surprised there wasn't more cussing in the video. I know I would be after I knew I was alive and alright

Comment

And the Dragon slays another one.
          Kyle

Comment

05 GSX-600
            89 zx750r
            04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

Yep I agree with Dee Dub. He was not riding his own ride. Was following his buddy's line. That is a Huge NO NO especially at the DRAGON.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

still, he wasn't riding dangerous, or squidly
                we can't get mad at him,
                just have to say...
                Well, that sucks monkey butt.
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

I think he could have pulled it out if he had just straightened up, allowed the bike to coast down and got his balance before reentering the roadway. He wasn't WAY off track. Oh well...hindsight and all.

Comment

+1 to what Dee Dub said, he was watching his friends bike instead of looking through the corner and the next thing ya know you're asphalt surfing.
                    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

That is why i do not like having any bike in front me when i ride. I let the person just out of sight when i ride. Yeah that is it.. not because i am slow.
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Well damn , I'll have to stop slowing down and waiting for you when I lose sight of ya ....
                        Oh yeah , see the big dot on the road before the corner ? They put some warnings on some of the nastier corners to warn you . :
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Wow, that gave me flashbacks. That is EXACTLY what I did about 3 weeks ago. The turn was a LOT sharper, and I was going about 10-15MPH, but I went down in exactly the same way, just on the opposite side.

Comment

Look At the skid marks on the road,he wasnt the first to go down there either
                            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

Why is it that always the guy of the camara goes down?
                              This weekend a guy from my group with the camara installed under the footpeg went down, 50 years old and he didn't break a bone.
                              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                              X