VR-2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VR-2

Hi
    I'm looking for a new helmet and I'm thinking about the KBC VR-2, the Icon Mainframe or the Shoei TR-Z.

please give me your opinion about the noise level ans the quality of thoses helmets....it would help a lot!
    thanks

Epsilon

i have the vr-2....very nice....save yourself the bux...get it from dsrpowersports

jcoria

Comment

The ICON Mainframe helmets are very popular right now. I know a guy that has the black and gold rubatone style mainframe, he seems to like it alot and hasnt complained about alot of wind noise either.

Comment

I think for the price point the Icons are good helmets..
        (I have the $165 Alliance)

Comment

You can get really good deals now on the Icons...Cyclegear.com is blowing them out for around 70bucks...the Alliance ones and several other sites are doing the same...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

The Shoei is always a great choice, there are 3 of them hanging in my garage....no complaints at all.
            you must want to win MORE than you are afraid to lose

Comment

thanks everybody for your advice.
              Mainly because of the price..(budget) I bought a Icon Mainframe.
              I took the flat black and I'm about to order the "chrome" shield.

I haven't went very far to test it, but so far it's a bit more quiet than my old helmet, but I wish it would be better.

I will ride it this week and I'll come back to you for a better review.
              bye!

Comment

Working...
              X