X

Who rides the b-king

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who rides the b-king

how it it ?? does it rub on tight corners is is easy on the back for long rides ??

never been on one...but i personally think that they are FUGLY!
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
      I would have to agree on that.... i sat on one, wasn't too uncomfortable, but i don't think i would like to be on it for long iirc

Comment

I once rode on the B King motorcycle. But I'm here to tell ya, it really creeped me out!
        Surprised you didn't see the commercial!!!

It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Thats what always comes to my mind first too lol

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post

Comment

but they do look 10x better with some aftermarket pipes...
              sigpic
              Update Jul 11 2014
              Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

I sat on one and it felt like I had a giant boulder on my lap. The tank feels really top heavy but I don't know how it rides.
                2001 Kat 600

sigpic

Comment

I test flew one on demo days last year and I really liked it. Torque monster!
                  I like heavy bikes for the smoothness. I kinda like the "transformers" look myself. I would buy one as a power cruiser for a second bike, but it didn't have any wind protection and I love that about the Kat. Also hefty price tag too.
                  In my humble opinion, I might look for one in a couple years when the price drops, I'd like to mod one and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                    Who rides the b-king?
                    Klingons that's who.
                    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Noone....most just hang on to it. TONS of power.
                      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                      BMC Notorious 918 HT
                      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

i dont ride one but would. i like then
                        Godspeed
                        CSBA #1167
                        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

a buddy of mine has one and that thing is wicked fast.. he says about 150mph your helmet just moves all around.. I rode it once and rides nices handles great.. but i need some sort of wind protection.. and yes it is a fuglly looking bike

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post
                            I test flew one on demo days last year and I really liked it. Torque monster!
                            I like heavy bikes for the smoothness. I kinda like the "transformers" look myself. I would buy one as a power cruiser for a second bike, but it didn't have any wind protection and I love that about the Kat. Also hefty price tag too.
                            In my humble opinion, I might look for one in a couple years when the price drops, I'd like to mod one and enjoy it.

My local dealer has two new ones they can't get rid of. They even put aftermarket cans on one of them to try and move it. They dropped the price to $8500 from $12 something. Maybe its the same story near you...

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by nitros222 View Post
                              a buddy of mine has one and that thing is wicked fast.. he says about 150mph your helmet just moves all around.. I rode it once and rides nices handles great.. but i need some sort of wind protection.. and yes it is a fuglly looking bike
                              Well, I don't think you could possibly make it any uglier by adding a windscreen.
                              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X