No announcement yet.
X

Killboy's Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an issue when we were on mine; the suspension is crap! You wanna fix mine as well?! PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post

Krey

Dang!!!! Sorry dude.

Great pic by the way!!!!
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Meh, I she's happen again... I just bought a rear shock off ebay for her bike. So, for at least a week I get to say "I'm waiting on parts delivery..."...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Man I cant wait till it gets warmer, I love me them boobie shots.
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Great Pic!
            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

Mark was on Killboy's twice. I didn't notice in the intro that he mentions to click on the older post to see the rest. Mark's been talking about it all night!

Comment

bah... Photog hog....

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Why do Motard guys put theres legs out on corners? Id be afraid of breaking my knee, but ive see a few guys corner like that. Theres no way Id take a corner that sharp on my XR650.
                  Originally posted by arsenic
                  93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                    Why do Motard guys put theres legs out on corners? Id be afraid of breaking my knee, but ive see a few guys corner like that. Theres no way Id take a corner that sharp on my XR650.

Same reason to drag a knee... it's a feeler. Can't use the knee on a high sitting motard though.

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Comment

Working...
                    X