No announcement yet.
X

cheap great sounding exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the gas cap was an ebay item it was intended for a busa but fits all the same. unfortunately the same day i did the post i injured my finer got 6 stitches and had to stitch a vein. so I'm kinda down for a few weeks but there is a exhaust hanger that i have not installed for the rear. I bought the bike with no fairings and i dont have the $ to get some, so for know its naked, also thanks for all the advice ill try to post a video some time soon so u can hear it in action.

Comment

cant wait to hear it
      sigpic
      -Cory-
      1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

video of my carbon fiber car exhaust

this is a video of my carbon fiber car exhaust on my Kat 600, if u can listen to it with good head phones or a good sound system will help with the lower tone thanks and hope you enjoy.
        link:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6G8BPJGtQ4"]YouTube- Katana rideby carbon fiber exhaust[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L-oCWOGbP8"]YouTube- suzuki katana rideby exhaust[/ame]

Comment

That sounds great!!!
          sigpic
          -Cory-
          1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

Sounds just like every other drive by vid. Obviously not exactly, but it has that nice deep growl and the high whine near the top RPMs. Very nice sound for a DIY job. I like it
            - Remember -
            Ride wherever the road takes you and
            never stop until every inch of pavement
            has tasted your rubber.

Comment

sounds good man!

Comment

It does sound good

Comment

welcome

Comment

Sounds a heck of a lot better than I thought it would!

By the way...that is one freaking bright headlight.

Comment

If you went to some T-Bolt clamps instead of the U-bolt clamps, it would really clean up the look.

for ingenuity.
                      Pics
                      Pics
                      No pics yet
                      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

thanks, and yeah the headliht is a 6000k hid. And wher would i get some t-bolt clamps?

Comment

These 3/4" wide stainless steel T-Bolt clamps meet or exceed SAE J1508 specifications. T-Bolt clamps are perfect for use as muffler clamps, and are supplied with SuperTrapp mufflers.
                          Pics
                          Pics
                          No pics yet
                          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Sounds great I think going with the suggested clamps and maybe high-temp coating or painting the mid pipe would look great.
                            Richard
                            96 Suzuki GSX750F
                            89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
                            05 Yamaha WR450F
                            05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ep87 View Post
                              Sounds great I think going with the suggested clamps and maybe high-temp coating or painting the mid pipe would look great.
                              Richard
                              I agree painting the mid pipe high temp black would look hot and finish the bike off

Comment

Wow, that sounds nice!

Only issue I have with it is be care full when leaning to the right, as it looks like you will scrape the can easily.
                                It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X