X

Hello From Jacksonville!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Jacksonville!

Hello all fellow Kat Riders! I'm nineteen years old and I live in Jax, FL. I have a years worth of riding experience, all of which is on my 99 Kat 750. I have hopes of streetfightering my baby, but I have a hard time thinking about cutting up my bike, so if anyone has any tips please feel free to message me!

Originally posted by TBube1090 View Post
    Hello all fellow Kat Riders! I'm nineteen years old and I live in Jax, FL. I have a years worth of riding experience, all of which is on my 99 Kat 750. I have hopes of streetfightering my baby, but I have a hard time thinking about cutting up my bike, so if anyone has any tips please feel free to message me!
    Welcome! I used to live in that shithole town, then migrated towards the beaches and then Tally. Good info on this forum.
    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to Kr!

Comment

Welcome from a different Jacksonville.
          Best tip on streetfightering is don't. Unless your plastics are trashed to the point where they can't be repaired, you're better off leaving them on.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
            Welcome from a different Jacksonville.
            Best tip on streetfightering is don't. Unless your plastics are trashed to the point where they can't be repaired, you're better off leaving them on.
            Thanks for all the replies! I total understand what you're saying Wild-Bill, but yeah my plastics are totally trashed!

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
              X