X

tell me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me

i am sort of new to motorcycles but what motor is this is this the 600? cuz this is whats on my bike and i was under the knowledge this was a normal 600. i have an 89 kat

That looks to be a 1988 Katana 600 engine. Right at the bottom of the cylinder block, it says the displacement, but I can't make it out in the picture. The 88 600 is the only one I know of that had a smooth valve cover instead of a finned one.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Kwiksilver let me know by friday if you want help with those carbs and I will bring up my o-ring kits.
      Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

That is a picture of another members B12 engine...

Correction...
        It is streebs93's 1127 GSXR engine that was over bored to 1216...
        Last edited by Black_peter; 03-24-2010, 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

well this could get interesting......
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
            That is a picture of another members B12 engine...

Correction...
            It is streebs93's 1127 GSXR engine that was over bored to 1216...
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=106351
            it DOES have fins....... that picture is deceiving....

Good f*n memory, btw!
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

If that's the motor that's in yer bike.... streebs might be interested to know
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
              X