Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Pics of bike after low side and tumble....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of bike after low side and tumble....

Well here are some after shots of my Kat after my low-side and flip into a cloud of dust from Silverman's slide. Came around serious sharp blind left hander and saw a cloud of dust and two white cars near the edge. Silverman was off to the right and avoiding cars, so I went right thinking there was a reason he did too ( couldnt tell if they were coming into road because of the dust) Got to the edge braking hard and then.........slide,dust,contact to Silvermans bike. When I got up and saw his bike and mine on top of each other I was stunned. The people from the cars were right next to him and me. He avoided hitting them and I am glad too that I didnt. 3 seconds it was over. Stood bikes up and got them fired up. Pain in right ham-string thigh and thumping. Jumped on bike ( parts missing etc. ) and we headed out. Long journey home and not safe really.......Thanks Jason and Charlie and LHOPPER !!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

it could have been much worse, i'm sure.
    glad you walked away from it.
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Glad you are ok!
      Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
        it could have been much worse, i'm sure.
        glad you walked away from it.
        Thanks KK..........Would have been nice to see you there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kat96 View Post
          Thanks KK..........Would have been nice to see you there.
          i'm spending too much money this season as it is. Maybe one year I'll make it down =)
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Grrrrr! That's harsh, for the both of you! So glad you guys are OK.
            Anything I can do, let me know.

BTW: Great meeting you Saturday.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
              Grrrrr! That's harsh, for the both of you! So glad you guys are OK.
              Anything I can do, let me know.

BTW: Great meeting you Saturday.
              Nice meeting you as well......Didnt have time to chat that much but glad you came. Wish the ride was more organized but what can you do....Kat96
              sigpic

Comment

Truly glad you were able to walk away from it. Plastics can be repaired or replaced....your life can't. Thank that angel that was riding with you.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                  Truly glad you were able to walk away from it. Plastics can be repaired or replaced....your life can't. Thank that angel that was riding with you.
                  Thanks Slofuze, It really was a nasty scene but there was an Angel riding with me and Silverman that day. Anyway I rocked my gear and have 0 scratches ! Bike will get fixed or modded to another life form!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kat96 View Post
                    Nice meeting you as well......Didnt have time to chat that much but glad you came. Wish the ride was more organized but what can you do....Kat96

No worries. Every year promises to get better and better.
                    Chalk it up to growing pains and dead bodies in the roadway.

Given the fate of that poor soul I think we had a pretty good day.
                    Considering the body was found at 3:30am the chance of us riding up on it
                    was pretty remote. But you do have to ask: Who the frig drives Little Tujunga Canyon at 3:30 in the morning?
                    sigpic

Comment

Dude....sorry.
                      "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X