X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

i have the misfortune of informing everyone that knew cyber poet that he had an accident on the freeway tonight and hit the median guardrail that was installed in the past year or more.

here is a link to the police news

i dont know what happen as i was ahead of him as he got stuck in another lane from a slow driver , all i saw in my rear view was his bike headlights come around the suv , then i saw them disapear and then i saw the bike fliping around.

he was on a zx-14 the ground was somewhat wet still i belive from some rain , i dont know if he had impact with any other car that might have cuased this , all the witnesses that stopped where only ones that saw it happen from thier rearview mirrors , no one that he was in front of or the suv he went to pass stopped.

and just as i thought would happen one of the cagers said to one of the troopers that we where zooming over 85 , after i gave my stament that we where doing about 75-77 , its like they just stuck around to say that , cant think of why else if they didnt see it happen. we where going just a bit faster then the cars and it was a bit trafic 2 lanes section freeway.

ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERS WAITING TO BE SHIPPED , PLEASE LET ME KNOW , AND I WILL TRY TO SEE IF I CAN GET THEM FILLED FOR ONES ALREADY PAID FOR , AT HIS GIRLFREINDS REQUEST , WHEN SHE WANTS ME AROUND TO TAKE CARE OF IT , I WILL TRY TO SEE IF HIS EMAIL SHOWS ME ANY PAYPAL PAYMENTS,
    SHE DOES WANT ME TO HELP SELL THE REST OF HIS INVENTORY INSTEAD OF THROWING IT OUT, SO WHEN THAT TIME COMES I WILL BE TAKING CARE OF IT , IF SHE STILL WANTS ME TO DO IT ,
    SHE IS GOING TO TRY TO GET HIS SALE PAGE ON MOTORCYCLEANCHOR.COM TAKEN OFF FROM THE WEBHOSTER
    Last edited by Malloc; 09-21-2009, 02:52 AM.
    sigpic

RIP Cyberpoet. You will be sorely missed. You were one of the most helpful and most generous members of this entire community. Everything you did took others into consideration and even when tempted to flame you maintained an extremely professional attitude.

I hardly knew you, but you were one of the kindest and most intelligent people I will have had the honor of knowing.

Ride on, CP.
    -Duo

His last post: http://katriders.com/vb/showpost.php...9&postcount=21

Wow.....this makes me feel so vulnerable. CyberPoet was one of the best of us. Definitely brings me to Earth. The motorcycle community has certainly lost one of it's finest. Katriders just feels.....different now.

It seems so surreal.
    Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 09-21-2009, 03:34 AM.
    Ride on, CyberPoet. You will be sorely missed.

Comment

Man, that is tragic news indeed. VERY SAD to hear that. I have only been on KR for a short while, and in that time I have had several PM's with him, have ordered stuff from him, have read through NUMEROUS postings of his on KR, and have always been grateful for his insight into everything. He was very knowledgeable on so many levels, and I was really looking forward to meeting him at the rally next year. I can't imagine how hard this will be for those of you who have met him and have known him for a long time, as I only knew him a short while, and I feel a real loss. My sympathy to those who were close to him.
      "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

wow.... i wish this was some kind of sick joke. this is one of the worst things i've heard in quite awhile. honestly, for not having ever met him, or talked to him much, i feel absolutely terrible. he was just simply part of what made katriders what it is. i always expected to log on and see a few posts by him. whenever there was a topic of importance, or a general question, i knew he'd be adding his 2 cents in no time, and providing enough information to write a book on the subject. this is truly a great loss, not only to katriders, but the motorcycle community as well.

R.I.P. CP
        2004 Katana
        GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Holy crap ! That's ..... that just sucks . I mean ..... Damn . There is not a smiley that will convey how much this sucks .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Good God, say it's not true
            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Man, I feel sick. This can't be right. My sincerest condolences to his girlfriend, family and all his friends on KR. Passenger pegs down for you mate!

Comment

WOW!! no words right now RIP CP!! Dayum... he's like family around here!!
                With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                To the bang bang boogie
                Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Sadly it is true.
                  I am still in a state of shock over everything right now, Words cant really describe how I feel presently. I've lost a riding friend, a personal friend, and the man who taught me everything i know about our bikes. RIP Marc, you will be missed severely
                  Pegs Down.
                  I will chime in more later...

Comment

I am totally in shock, still cant believe it is true. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him; still I feel that I knew him through the forum, and PM’s.

Marc was probably the most contributing member of the forum. He was an undisputed authority on The Suzuki Katana and always had valuable inputs regardless of topic. I have on several occasions received invaluable help from him. KatRiders will not be the same without him, he will be sorely missed.

As many of you have said in the past, we consider KR members as family. This is truly a loss of one of our own.

May you rest in peace Cyberpoet.

Pegs down tonight.
                    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

WOW ! I don't know what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.Pegs will be down CP. Ride on !! That is just not right.
                      Last edited by Salz07; 09-22-2009, 09:11 PM.
                      sigpic

RIP CP
                      50th Anniv R6
                      95 Katana 600
                      http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Wow, that's terrible news I, like others that posted before me, am new to the site but I could tell he was one of the people that make this site what it is. It's always horrible to hear of a fellow biker dying. My condolences to those he left behind, he will be sorely missed here.
                        "I asked him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'David, I don’t know and I don't care.'"

2007 Goldwing (Dr. Jekyll)
                        1989 Katana 750 (Mr. Hyde)

Comment

Very Sad! RIP CyberPoet
                          Last edited by OldYella; 09-21-2009, 04:32 AM.
                          OldYella
                          2002 Katana 600

My Katana Project
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103012
                          sigpic

Comment

My thoughts and prayers will be with his family and friends. You never want to hear about a rider down, but it hits close to home when it is a KR member.......

Comment

I can't beleive this. To think that those jackholes didn't stop, and the ones that did were there just to give information that they didn't really have first hand knowledge of.

RIP Marc. You will definately be missed.

Prayers sent for your family and for you.
                              Last edited by SweetLou; 09-21-2009, 05:22 AM.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X